Malcolm Ebiowei yeah? Gone to C Palace.

taggy180

Wouldn't blame Ebiowei looking to further his career by moving on but I can't see him getting any first team minutes at Palace. They already have 2 flair players as starters in Eze and Saha so barring serious injury to one of these he's unlikely to be given much of a chance, especially if they get Gallagher back, either on loan or a permanent transfer.

He's more likely to be sent out on loan to a Championship side and even then might not get much game time.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

"@BradJonesJourno

Freelance Journalist. Old Twitter taken down (3k+) Arsenal fan, Midlands Based. Don’t like my tweets? Move on. Mainly cover Burnley and Aston Villa

Joined January 2022

5 Following

230 Followers"

Why would he know owt? You'd have to hope CK completes before the end of June ffs! ?

There's a couple of bits in what you've posted that may help give credibility to Brad's ITK credentials.

Firstly, Arsenal fan. Probably has an ear to the ground when it comes to the Arsenal youth team and those that have left in recent years. Could know people who are still friends with Ebiowei.

Secondly, although he covers Burnley and Villa mainly, being Midlands based will probably mean he has contacts at other local clubs.

Thirdly, I'm just hoping he's right and Malcolm stays ? He could be the best player in League One next season. At least if he signs and then someone comes in in January for him we'd get more than the pittance being reported today for him.

15 minutes ago, roboto said:

There's a couple of bits in what you've posted that may help give credibility to Brad's ITK credentials.

Firstly, Arsenal fan. Probably has an ear to the ground when it comes to the Arsenal youth team and those that have left in recent years. Could know people who are still friends with Ebiowei.

Secondly, although he covers Burnley and Villa mainly, being Midlands based will probably mean he has contacts at other local clubs.

Thirdly, I'm just hoping he's right and Malcolm stays ? He could be the best player in League One next season. At least if he signs and then someone comes in in January for him we'd get more than the pittance being reported today for him.

Bits in it could just as easily have come from Twitter. But yeah I hope he stays, even if to then leave in Jan so we get some money. He's already been tossed aside by Arsenal and Rangers, could he give back some loyalty to us?

54 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Bits in it could just as easily have come from Twitter. But yeah I hope he stays, even if to then leave in Jan so we get some money. He's already been tossed aside by Arsenal and Rangers, could he give back some loyalty to us?

As much as I’d love him to sign a new deal, Nixon is on the ball with anything to do with Derby. Given his links to Stretford it’s hardly surprising.

1 hour ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

As much as I’d love him to sign a new deal, Nixon is on the ball with anything to do with Derby. Given his links to Stretford it’s hardly surprising.

What are his links to Stretford?

If United are serious then the lad's gone. I remember being taken to task on here when after two U23s appearances I remarked that the lad would tear up the Championship with Festy if we could hang onto them. 'Deifying him after only two games' apparently!

Seems I'm not the only person who thinks the lad can play a bit, more's the pity ?

8 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

If United are serious then the lad's gone. I remember being taken to task on here when after two U23s appearances I remarked that the lad would tear up the Championship with Festy if we could hang onto them. 'Deifying him after only two games' apparently!

Seems I'm not the only person who thinks the lad can play a bit, more's the pity ?

I’m not sure anyone on here would deny that the lad can ‘play a bit’. You’ve hardly broken new ground on the talent ID course at the FA!!! 

But the comment that he and Festy would “tear up the championship” was and still is laughable. Like any young player their form will dip and their progress will slow, it will regress and then it will improve again. Judging either of them (along with others) on this basket case of a season, within the madness of this club and squad is ludicrous over a period so short, where expectations are so low and minor success were heralded as miracles, was ludicrous.

If he does end up at Man Utd be prepared to not see or hear of him for a 12-18 months while they do the work on him that should’ve been done in the 23s here, but wasn’t. I also wouldn’t be surprised to see him re-emerge as a full back either. 

I know you won’t even read this as you ‘ignore’ anyone with whom you don’t see eye to eye with but that is and always was my opinion. 

17 hours ago, Boycie said:

Merely keeping fit near his home.

He’s definitely using a facility near Walthamstow because I saw him the other day when I went for a run.

Looked like it was some private coaching session based on his Instagram, but a Spurs fan I work with has said a reliable source for them said it’s looking likely and he’ll be loaned out immediately. Not sure if he would return to us or they would want him playing at champ level though.