Derby County vs Fulham matchday thread, Friday 15th April, 8pm

Carl Sagan

7 hours ago, angieram said:

Are they? I better hand my maths o-level back, then! 

There are 4 games left to play, win all 4 and get 12 points.

Derby are eight points behind Reading, so if Reading lose three of their remaining 4 games, then there's hope.

Very low odds on that happening.

Another factor will be goal difference at that point in time.

Edited by Oldben
Added content

10 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Derby are eight points behind Reading, so if Reading lose three of their remaining 4 games, then there's hope.

Derby are 9 points behind Reading.

11 minutes ago, Oldben said:

We are nine points behind Reading. So very low odds on us catching them , in fact I suspect we will be relegated on Monday, but we need to keep fighting.

38 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I hope it goes that far ?

Edited by Chris_Martin

38 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Do you want to borrow my ✖️?

22 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Lost me voice tonight. Never sang so loud and so long before. I know its a defiant, us against the world thing but bloody hell the fight and commitment from players and fans is incredible.

This is one of the worst seasons in our history and one of the best.

Unreal. I have no idea how it came over live on Sky but to be there in the middle of the South Stand tonight was something special, the noise was bouncing around the stadium. Looking to my left the West Stand and South West corner were up out of their seats and to the right the East Stand were giving it some all match.

I go back to the 1970's and this is as good as the Popside and Ossie End in their prime.

Proud to be Derby.

My best night at PP ever. That is what a stadium should be like. That is how fans and team should be. I am in the codgers seats in the east stand. I wasn’t  singing, shouting, complaining, cheering alone. Them old boogers* were at it too, in numbers . So many closet vocalists .. well they’re out in the open now. “We know who you are” … Let’s do it again .. every week, forever …Bitter sweet but  I’m loving this and this team. 

* I’m one BTW 

Edited by jono

35 minutes ago, jono said:

My best night at PP ever. That is what a stadium should be like. That is how fans and team should be. I am in the codgers seats in the east stand. I wasn’t  singing, shouting, complaining, cheering alone. Them old boogers* were at it too, in numbers . So many closet vocalists .. well they’re out in the open now. “We know who you are” … Let’s do it again .. every week, forever …Bitter sweet but  I’m loving this and this team. 

* I’m one BTW 

Me too, I’m in the east stand and you can sing, shout and remain seated, apart from when we score, obviously.

9 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Me too, I’m in the east stand and you can sing, shout and remain seated, apart from when we score, obviously.

You’re right, but what this team is doing is making more stand up, more sing and shout. Slowly but surely small islands of the more vociferous are abandoning their backsides - It’s growing. The east stand Allez was getting heard from its own speaker. I’m loving it. Got to keep it going. 
There are key moments when the crown really lift the team - After Fulham scored,  we formed up while they celebrated. The stunned silence last only seconds then the sound rolled out from all the stands. I just knew it gave the lads some steel, saw them see and hear us then roll up their sleeves. COYR. I’d just love it if we can still be in it for the last home game. 

1 minute ago, angieram said:

Has anyone watched Sky Sports EFL Hits highlights? 

Showed every single one of Fulham's attacks, none of ours.

Didn't even bother showing our equaliser. At all. Edited it out. Just showed the winner. Made it look completely like one way traffic the other way.

What a shower of poo they are.

Yep, I was going to state the same thing. Pathetic. Someone who doesn't like us edited that supposed highlights package.

30 minutes ago, angieram said:

Didn't even bother showing our equaliser. At all. Edited it out. Just showed the winner. Made it look completely like one way traffic the other way.

Just watched the “highlights” and came on here to say the same thing! Unbelievable.

22 minutes ago, jono said:

And the daft thing is that the game was a cracker. There was skill on both sides in an evenly balanced contest. 

Agree, but i think we edged it and deserved the win, but didnt look like that on highlights. We dont have sky sports, wont be getting it in the future either.

46 minutes ago, angieram said:

They even edited in the Mitrovic tap in offside goal over any of the other Derby attacks. Joke.