Swansea vs The Rams Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

The officiating has been bizarre to say the least, the ref has been trying to level up that penalty for the rest of the game. TBH we haven't done a lot to deserve it either, apart from a couple of purple patches, not enough urgency for me.

All bloody season!

If you add up the amount of blatantly wrong decisions that have gone against us that have altered the outcome of games, we'd be in with more of a chance of staying up.

I can think of at least 6 stone wall pen decisions we've had turned down. I know it was ages ago, but I still can't get over 11mins injury time against Peterborough! Even an extra 5-6 points would have made it interesting. 

Watching those final seconds replay, disgusting, first stone wall penalty! Blowing the whistle when we get an obvious foul right in sight of goal.

Just gave us a penalty first half to try and say he obviously hasn't been told what to do "I gave you a penalty" "I'm not bias"

1 minute ago, ossieram said:

Listened to radio Derby and it sounded like the ref had a stinker for both teams and going on his previous games reffing us this season, it's hard to imagine anything else.

Yep as much as we can rightly feel the victims of his decisions, if he really had it in for us he could have given a pen against us for the ball hitting Davies arm and also when Alsopp ducked up and went shoulder to shoulder with their players!

1 minute ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

All bloody season!

If you add up the amount of blatantly wrong decisions that have gone against us that have altered the outcome of games, we'd be in with more of a chance of staying up.

I can think of at least 6 stone wall pen decisions we've had turned down. I know it was ages ago, but I still can't get over 11mins injury time against Peterborough! Even an extra 5-6 points would have made it interesting. 

Tbf today Curtis handled in the box first half and Alsop should have been sent off. We have been hard done by but all teams will point to decisions that they should have had. 

I for one am just glad we’ve taken it to the wire. 

The ref needs checking how on that not a pentley right near end when young polish was clearly brought down. But lads have played so bravely but sadly even I have to face we might be down now we need to win the next and hope results go our way.

I dont blame rooney being cross at the officials big time.

4 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Listened to radio Derby and it sounded like the ref had a stinker for both teams and going on his previous games reffing us this season, it's hard to imagine anything else.

Tim Robinson...an absolute arse of an official, Another Mike Dean, He thinks the fans come to see him.