World Cup Qatar

Bris Vegas

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Mount has been dire but still on the pitch

Yes!

Like useless defensively, made zero use of space left by Kane when he drops in to do the job Mount hasn't done. 

And then woeful on the ball. 

It's passed Southgate by somehow

If England do well it is despite Southgate, not because of him. I don't rate him at all. I rarely watch England, missed us play Iran, saw us in Euro cup final which was dire, unadventurous football (wished I hadn't watched) and again tonight, and for me was again boring, unadventurous football. When consider the players he has on the bench difficult to stomach.

Disappointed in Mount tonight, being ex Derby want him to do well but difficult to see he should be on the wing vs Grealish or Foden.

Expect we will go through the group now and lets see if the draw is favourable for Southgate again, will need it to be.

How the f*** did Foden not get on the pitch? 

The US played well. Really well. But that doesn’t excuse that pitiful display. If the World Cup was won based on how many times you can pass the ball between your centre backs then we’d have it in the bag already. That was one of the most tedious England performances I can remember, and coming after this past 12 months that’s saying something in itself.

Just now, SillyBilly said:

If England do well it is despite Southgate, not because of him. I don't rate him at all. I rarely watch England, missed us play Iran, saw us in Euro cup final which was dire, unadventurous football (wished I hadn't watched) and again tonight, and for me was again boring, unadventurous football. When consider the players he has on the bench difficult to stomach.

Disappointed in Mount tonight, being ex Derby want him to do well but difficult to see he should be on the wing vs Grealish or Foden.

Expect we will go through the group now and lets see if the draw is favourable for Southgate again, will need it to be.

We'll be paired with either the winner or runner up of group A, so Senegal, Netherlands or Ecuador. 

If we win group and then win through, likely be France in qtr final. 

If we come 2nd in group and win through its likely to be Denmark in qtr final (could be Argentina).