v Peterborough (H) Match Thread

Day

30 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

Would you have said the same if Posh had scored the late winner?

Did I miss that? poo I thought we won!

Yes Lawrence was stupid - yet again not helped by the ref allowing the arm in Tom's head to go unpunished.

He gets red mist, it happens. Much less now than he used to. He's not perfect, but he's doing his best for us. #COYR

4 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Add a zero and we'll shake on the deal mate ?

About 25 years ago, I was in Jimmys in Derby when a girl who was out with some knuckle dragger had words with him and decided that I was going to be the bloke up for a jealousy clobbering.   Over she comes and starts chatting, think we.ve all been there and there's not much getting away. the boyfriend duly starts lumbering over - I assume to have a pop.  Instead he turns the tables and advises  get us 20 bensons from the machine mate and we'll call it quits.  She wasn't to happy as she threw her drink in his face.  I made my excuses and left at that point.

Edited by Gee SCREAMER !!

I’m wrecked physically and emotionally, we are Derby County and we are staying up ??️ Have an ace night Rams fans x 

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

About 25 years ago, I was in Jimmys in Derby when a girl who was out with some knuckle dragger and had words with him and decided that I was going to be the bloke up for a jealousy clobbering.   

And...well don't leave us all hanging here...what happened in Jimmys ?‍♂️

53 minutes ago, Archied said:

Yes it was stupid and before this season I’ve not been a fan of his but I’m going to say here and now I will not get on his back for it , he’s won us lots of points this season , been full of passion for the shirt and the fans , massive pressure game big loud crowd ,,it happens , wish it hadn’t but it does , Tom L consider yourself forgiven for that mad moment by this fan at least??‍♂️

51 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

I know people are down on Lawrence for his idiocy but he's win us more points than most. Don't disagree that he's a tit but he's actually been great over the last 4 months so let's keep some perspective and togetherness about it.

44 minutes ago, Mckram said:

A bit harsh to take captaincy off him for it.

Without him this season we would already be down. He’s stepped up when it counts many times. 3 games out is enough punishment for him. He will come back fresher and ready to make up for it without taking the armband off him. 

Completely agree.

How people are pooing all over Lawrence I don’t know. He’s won us more than enough points to justify a moment of stupidity.

Lets not forget, the manager that we hero worship lost his head and cost us a World Cup Quarter Final.

3 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Completely agree.

How people are pooing all over Lawrence I don’t know. He’s won us more than enough points to justify a moment of stupidity.

Lets not forget, the manager that we hero worship lost his head and cost us a World Cup Quarter Final.

And as if by magic…

58 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

Would you have said the same if Posh had scored the late winner?

I would, in the context of this game it could have cost us, it didn’t. The passion, effort, assists and goals he has shown this season wouldn’t be written off for a silly silly moment in one game in my eyes. He’ll know more than anyone how much he’s let the team down, Rooney will let him know, he’ll come back wanting to make up for it in spades and in the mean time Sibbo can take up the mantle. ?