Huddersfield Town (A) Matchday Thread

Ghost of Clough

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Genuinely not trying to be anything. Merely having the temerity to point out that the standard of the league today and at the time of Lampards and Clements reigns may have been totally different.

Can't argue about us wasting a boat load of money but if you remember for example we were 5th when Clement was sacked so who knows. 

And you're the second person tonight to use Steve Gibsons logic on predicting outcomes so quite ironic that  it's OK to apply it when it suits the argument. 

Not taking you to court on it though am I?

And you’re doubling down on the argumentative thing quite hard there. Have a good evening, but my tip to you is not to direct your frustrations on to your own fan base after what’s been such a good week for fans of DCFC.

6 minutes ago, Sheff Ram said:

Shot ourselves in the foot over the last three games. Not scoring while we were on top at Florist. Conceding an early goal v Brum. Then the early doors dismissal of Steerman this eve. Fine margins. Can't fault the commitment of the players. Away fans a credit to the club. Onwards and upwards.

The sending off ruined the game. I would rather have conceded an early goal….

1 minute ago, StrawHillRam said:

Lose v Hull and not beating Peterborough and I think the fat lady will be singing

You’re giving me negative vibes man, I’m not listening, my glass is half full and thinking of 3 points to us with everything and and everyone pulling us the right direction.

But yeah ok..... just let’s see c.o.y.r ? 

6 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

Lose v Hull and not beating Peterborough and I think the fat lady will be singing

Leave Gibson’s Mrs out of this.

1 minute ago, Zag zig said:

You’re giving me negative vibes man, I’m not listening, my glass is half full and thinking of 3 points to us with everything and and everyone pulling us the right direction.

But yeah ok..... just let’s see c.o.y.r ? 

I don’t want to be negative, but we are on  bad run and will be missing a Lot of players. 
need a could of wins to give us some hope.

11 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

I don’t want to be negative, but we are on  bad run and will be missing a Lot of players. 
need a could of wins to give us some hope.

Hope was Bielik scoring in added time, same for Curtis at Reading or we would be 3 points more behind them.

Lets see who’s fit, backing of our excellent home support, lift whatever team is on the pitch. We’re paper thin but have good players, all we can do is spur them on and hope is they give themselves a chance to execute the pre match plan; last 2 games we haven’t.

Keep the faith, IF we beat Hull things will look better.

Edited by Zag zig

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

The sending off ruined the game. I would rather have conceded an early goal….

So RS banned at Smogland , if you thought the EFL sent an anti Rams Ref to this one , imagine what one Gibson will ask for     ( and get ) against us ? 

Skybet request a bet ..... Boro get 2pens plus an offside winner Rams 2 sent off 6yellow and WR sent to stand  ,Rams 2goals disallowed .... errrrm odds of 2/11 . 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but maybe WR got the subs wrong tonight. 

Thought we were building a bit of momentum prior to him taking Sibley off. 

No way of knowing what would have happened though and maybe Sibleys chance was the only one we would have got.

Season beginning to take its toll, important we stick with the boys and make sure they know we are behind them every step of the way.

1 minute ago, Seaside Ram said:

So RS banned at Smogland , if you thought the EFL sent an anti Rams Ref to this one , imagine what one Gibson will ask for     ( and get ) against us ? 

Skybet request a bet ..... Boro get 2pens plus an offside winner Rams 2 sent off 6yellow and WR sent to stand  ,Rams 2goals disallowed .... errrrm odds of 2/11 . 

The EFL don't choose the refs.

11 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

Not taking you to court on it though am I?

And you’re doubling down on the argumentative thing quite hard there. Have a good evening, but my tip to you is not to direct your frustrations on to your own fan base after what’s been such a good week for fans of DCFC.

I was just pointing out the irony to yours and another posters comments so wasn't singling yourself out. 

We don't know we would have beaten Huddersfield with 11 players as much as Gibson knows Boro would have won the playoffs.

Anyhows no offence meant, onwards and upwards as they say.

Still can't get over all the hate that's out there for us. It's almost like we murdered someone. We've had punishment way in excess of the crime and people are still baying for blood. What is wrong with these people? They actively spend more time trolling Derby than supporting their own clubs. Can't say I ever go on other clubs social media to troll other teams.