Rooney 100% guarantee that no players leaving

Day

3 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

I know he’s trying to make us happy but that’s a silly statement to make.

Every player has his price and if a good offer come in for any of them they would be sold.

There won't be any good offers! £300k those vultures at Palace were supposedly offering for Plange!

Anyway, the players have to agree to go. #COYR

2 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

Every player has his price and if a good offer come in for any of them they would be sold.

In usual circumstances I would agree, however we're not allowed to replace anyone that leaves.

Not a chance the EFL would accept proof of funds, lift embargo, then sanction any signings all in a day.

The players that would be in demand are out of contract in the summer so no club will make offers we can't refuse, hence why we're seeing under half a mil for Festy, Lawrence, Plange, even Sibley

27 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

He probably just means that no players will be leaving because we need the money. There may be other reasons players might leave.

Just now, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Well not for the first time it looks like Rooney has been lied to again by those “Running” the club ??

Keep pushing his buttons administrators and see what happens, we are ducked enough as it is

Has anyone left yet?

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Well not for the first time it looks like Rooney has been lied to again by those “Running” the club ??

Keep pushing his buttons administrators and see what happens, we are ducked enough as it is

Where's the lie? Even if Plange gets sold to Palace, he won't be "leaving" if he comes back on loan. Sounds like we're only selling him because we've been guaranteed we can have him back on loan.

1 minute ago, JfR said:

Where's the lie? Even if Plange gets sold to Palace, he won't be "leaving" if he comes back on loan. Sounds like we're only selling him because we've been guaranteed we can have him back on loan.

That semantics, he will no longer be a Derby player.

He looks to be a real talent that we are going to lose for what could prove to be pittance AGAIN!

We are being pillaged on a weekly basis by the Premier League Clubs

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

That semantics, he will no longer be a Derby player.

He looks to be a real talent that we are going to lose for what could prove to be pittance AGAIN!

We are being pillaged on a weekly basis by the Premier League Clubs

As I mentioned on transfer thread - its not just us because of our position. The whole system stinks in favour of the PL - with all their funds lets them steal from lower clubs with minimal compensation. Needs sorting along with most other things in football finance. Chat re poor FFC earlier