What's happening today?

CBRammette

4 minutes ago, Dai Capp said:

Just read from Andrew Brigden that the MP's who met with EFL on Monday are meeting with Quantuma today

Further to this, I think the EFL are meeting Quantuma.

As much as I don't like it, in order for the club to survive, I think we need to swallow our pride and come to an agreement with Gibson and Couhig. It would be nice for the EFL to grow a pair and take action, but I'm not holding my breath.

God, I'm depressed.

24 minutes ago, Plusi_Ram said:

As much as I don't like it, in order for the club to survive, I think we need to swallow our pride and come to an agreement with Gibson and Couhig. It would be nice for the EFL to grow a pair and take action, but I'm not holding my breath.

God, I'm depressed.

No we don't.

We need to press the EFL to deal with those pair of chancers! Or allow us the time to deal with them ourselves. 

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

No we don't.

We need to press the EFL to deal with those pair of chancers! Or allow us the time to deal with them ourselves. 

Yes, we do need the EFL to deal with them, but will they though? They've shown throughout this (and indeed through most of their history) that they do not care about the fans, they only care about not being sued by Gobson [sic]. 

I pray that I'm wrong, of course.

1 hour ago, Plusi_Ram said:

God, I'm depressed.

I'd honestly rather fold and start again than give a single penny to those utter Bamfords.

Honestly think the EFL could easily deal with the Wycombe claim, but they won’t because it then sets the precedent and obvious question “You’ve sorted Wycombe out, why not Boro?”. It’s clear that the Wycombe case is laughable. We submitted everything to agreed timescales. Not happy with those timescales, take it up with the EFL, they agreed them.

Edit: Apologies, I’ve just remembered the remit of this thread.

Edited by StaffsRam

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Missing some things in the volume. Please can we have this thread perhaps pinned where we just post what is happening today or what we need/can do today WITHOUT any discussion of said events or posts? 

Lots of heartache I suspect 

Telegraph trying to get answers, like Radio Derby 

Ed Dawes on Radio Derby said he knows fans who are getting quick replies from the administrators (whereas they haven’t been answering the media) who said that they have deliberately kept a low media profile but will be communicating more (well they couldn’t communicate less) 

Edited by Nishfan