What's happening today?

CBRammette

2 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Well, I’ve just had a chat with the Postie and filled him in on the latest from the Rams....... he replied, “ Do you think Rooney will go to Everton “? FFS.

Perfect example of somebody who saps up any media headline and just regurgitates back out it in conversation, as if they're making some sort of contributory point.

3 minutes ago, LauraH said:

For anyone who is on Twitter please get involved in this. I believe we are already 'trending'.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 10.49.17.png

This makes no sense whatsoever. Who is Dave Endsor and what's it to do with him? 

He's not on my timeline so he's not quite as important as he thinks he is! 

20 minutes ago, angieram said:

This makes no sense whatsoever. Who is Dave Endsor and what's it to do with him? 

He was on the Twitter Town Hall last night and spoke a lot of sense actually, Angie.  He's just trying to whip up the noise level.  Fair play to him, imho.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

As someone has mentioned he was on a Twitter space talk last night (which was a great listen and Owen Bradley popped in too) he made some good points and has some expertise in digital marketing which can only help in getting the message across to as many people as possible. Every little helps.