Petition to the Sports Minister

Carl Sagan

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Oh great. What the duck does take a pragmatic approach mean for all concerned?! 

Oh and the statement sounds like a 'sort it out yourselves' don't bother me one. 

Maybe we should of informed the Sports Minister that we are a feeder club for Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City and everything would of been sorted out today, done and dusted.

Nobody cares about little Derby County from the East Midlands. We will be treated the same way Wimbledon, Bury, Bolton etc are treated. The fat lazy greedy rich men in designer suits are very happy to turn a blind eye and refuse us entry as they are all corrupt as each other.

If your name's not on the list, your not getting in brigade.

Next...............

Edited by Inverurie Ram

Wow. Nice comment from a fan of the Dirties:

Im a LUFC fan who knows what its like like many other clubs to feel screwed over by the EFL, Derby have been punished enough, more than enough. Naturally im not the biggest admirer of DCFC but me and millions in the world know how much a club means to a community and someone as historic as Derby to go out of existence would be an embarrassment. MOT 懶 Good luck gentlemen and F the EFL

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

So close to 50,000. Let’s keep pushing. The tide has definitely turned since Friday. Just need some major news outlets to pick up on it now. 

Its like when you car speedo is coming up to a significant "000" number and you really want to see it go through and then always miss it feeling gutted - or is that just me?! Bound to go over when on school run

17 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Its like when you car speedo is coming up to a significant "000" number and you really want to see it go through and then always miss it feeling gutted - or is that just me?! Bound to go over when on school run

At 49,750 now

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

It needs to be the right question.

Namely, why is the EFL allowing two unsubstantiated claims from rival Clubs to prevent the Administrators selling DCFC and thereby showing liquidity for the remainder of the current season funded via the non-returnable deposit?

If we agree this is the question, can we all submit it to the MPs we have lobbied?

53 minutes ago, Half fan said:

It needs to be the right question.

Namely, why is the EFL allowing two unsubstantiated claims from rival Clubs to prevent the Administrators selling DCFC and thereby showing liquidity for the remainder of the current season funded via the non-returnable deposit?

If we agree this is the question, can we all submit it to the MPs we have lobbied?

Except they are (legal) claims against a business in administration. They need to be dealt with by the admin team as such but not as 'football creditors'?

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Except they are (legal) claims against a business in administration. They need to be dealt with by the admin team as such but not as 'football creditors'?

Are they legal claims? Not listed within court are they? As Margaret Beckett said they are just grievances aren't they?

They are either football claims through EFL rules, which I think we all laugh at, or they are just hot air.

33 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Are they legal claims? Not listed within court are they? As Margaret Beckett said they are just grievances aren't they?

They are either football claims through EFL rules, which I think we all laugh at, or they are just hot air.

They are claims as creditors against the Club. Are they legal, I don't know enough about the rules of administration. They weren't listed as creditors? Was that the choice of administrators?

Edited by RoyMac5