Petition to the Sports Minister

Carl Sagan

2 hours ago, cstand said:

When the takeover is completed then we continue our complaints against the EFL and Gibson

Not the EFL as such, just the leadership. Parry and Birch will be the ones driving policy and decisions. They'll be the ones making sly, devious deals behind closed doors then spinning those deals to the committees.

Parry and Gibson deserve to be investigated. Maybe we could get an investigative reporter or a campaigning MP on their case. 

Hell, Report them for speeding or riding a bike down a no cycling path, or not picking up dog poo if we have to.

I have just heard Parry talk about the situation we are in. He said that we should negotiate with Wycombe and Middlesbrough so thereby (although he didn’t say this) admit liability. That’s a bit one sided. He also said that the claims by them is not the major stumbling block although he didn’t allude to what is. In short without saying it he called the Administrators liars as they have said the claims are the major issue.

it was a well thought out defence of the EFL and of Middlesbrough.

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I have just heard Parry talk about the situation we are in. He said that we should negotiate with Wycombe and Middlesbrough so thereby (although he didn’t say this) admit liability. That’s a bit one sided. He also said that the claims by them is not the major stumbling block although he didn’t allude to what is. In short without saying it he called the Administrators liars as they have said the claims are the major issue.

it was a well thought out defence of the EFL and of Middlesbrough.

I'm assuming he's never worked as a Loss Adjuster.