The next 7 games

Because of the re-scheduled Huddersfield game, 5 out of the next 7 games are at home.

Sheff Utd

Birmingham

Hull

Peterborough 

Millwall

Away games are Forest and Boro.

Anybody else looking at these fixtures and thinking we have a great chance of closing the gap and that we couldn't really be wishing for a better run of fixtures. 

15 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Because of the re-scheduled Huddersfield game, 5 out of the next 7 games are at home.

Sheff Utd

Birmingham

Hull

Peterborough 

Millwall

Anybody else looking at these fixtures and thinking we have a great chance of closing the gap and that we couldn't really be wishing for a better run of fixtures. 

Think we need to win minimum 4 of those games ?

46 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Sheff Utd

Birmingham

Hull

Peterborough 

Millwall

I don't fancy the Boro and Forest games. Away , and in their form. Plus I hate them both. Plus Saturday will be a tough game.  

7 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I don't fancy the Boro and Forest games. Away , and in their form. Plus I hate them both. Plus Saturday will be a tough game.  

I think with both away games they aren’t your normal average away games so could go either way. 

I’d take a point on Saturday without a doubt. 12 points is what we need to aim for in these next 7 games. It’s definitely doable 

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Sheff Utd

Birmingham

Hull

Peterborough 

Millwall

Depends what players we actually have 

The biggest and possibly most trickiest games will be against Peterborough and Hull.  They will not be no pushovers and we could be punished for any complacency.  It's going to get a lot harder once safety can be seen on the horizon, but we can do it if we continue to fight together as a team; players and fans.

15 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Sheff Utd

Birmingham

Hull

Peterborough 

Millwall

New York Lol GIF by Lifetime  COYR

18 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Sheff Utd

Birmingham

Hull

Peterborough 

Millwall

100%. We'll only be 20 points off the playoffs with 14 games to play

20 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I think we’ll do well but the slight concern is we have spent 2 seasons doing better against the top teams than the league’s foot soldiers