The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Am not sure how ITK journalists exist if it wasn't for leaks or inside information. It's the trading of private information which drives part of our economy. 

But it explains why the administrators are hesitant to tell them anything. It is hardly ideal for it to come out that Ashley was due to be named preferred bidder but that plan collapsed.

5 minutes ago, nottingram said:

But it explains why the administrators are hesitant to tell them anything. It is hardly ideal for it to come out that Ashley was due to be named preferred bidder but that plan collapsed.

I am sure they didn't use the word "collapsed". Only that they were seeking confirmation on some details.   

From the BBC

An EFL statement said: "Despite requesting an update almost 48 hours ago, there has been no communication from the administrators with correspondence and calls from the EFL going unanswered.

"As a result, the EFL still has no further information on the preferred bidder status or evidence of funding until the end of the season and has advised the administrators that the lack of progress on these two critical issues, amongst others, is threatening the very future of Derby County Football

1st Paragraph

All calls going unanswered

2nd Paragraph

Advised the administrators that the lack of progress amongst others, is threatening the very future of Derby County Football

So they can get intouch with Q ?‍♂️

Full Story Here

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60586387

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Whilst I would like to agree with that, the fact that Quantuma were hosting Niall Horan and Jack O'Connell in hospitality at Luton on Saturday would suggest that they are not exactly foot hard down on the pedal themselves.

Unless of course, it turns out that the two of them have ubsequently agreed to jointly fund us through to the end of the season, in which case I apologise!

Can someone explain why Q have even hosted those two in hospitality.

I've backed them all the way to do a job, but I don't see how them hosting celebs (or even attending themselves) helps them do their job??? Unless said celebs are involved and adding some value in any way?

Genuine question, why?

14 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Or sell some season tickets for next year?  

It's been covered in a few places already. If they were allowed to even sell STs at this stage, they wouldn't be allowed to use the money - it's released on a per game basis.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure Q have some experience of football administration - can't remember who it was though.

Andronikou was at Portsmouth. And according to a very straight insolvency professional of my acquaintance, it was the model of how you should not do a football administration.

15 minutes ago, nottingram said:

But if the administrators know this then they can be careful with the information which they do share. Or even use it to their advantage if they're really cute. 

42 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Ashley was supposed to be named PB on Friday but it collapsed. He’s still interested however. Wonder what the issue is?

Why does it need to be bad - perhaps another bidder increased their bid? Anyway I read it as the plan to announce him as PB on Friday collapsed but doesnt necessarily read as him to be PB collapsed - just on Friday! Perhaps that Studio acquisition had to br completed Friday and that took up all his legal team's time. Or he pethaps said I would like to buy Derby but my son/daughter (sorry does he have one?) is a huge fan of Niall and Jack and it would make her year if she could meet them both. Hence Saturday. Perhaps his wife still wants to meet Wolfie Smith? As ever in this fiasco we just dont know. Could be anything