The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 hours ago, LazloW said:

Can you imagine the moaning if the Council used taxpayer’s money to buy the stadium or help a private business in any way (never mind any legal issues relating to ‘state aid’)?

The Derby populace go mental whenever the DT report that the Council have spent a few bob trying to make the City look a bit nicer; God knows what they’d say about millions on DCFC! This is assuming they have the money, which they don’t (again, imagine the furore if while they’re making people redundant they were spending cash on a football club). They might be able to spin it as an investment in the City’s economic well-being and a money earner through rent/interest, but I think it would go down like a lead balloon. 

No, I can’t see Team Derby and the Council being any more than a well intentioned talking shop.

You’re right,the Council is trying,very trying!?

Wait a minute, so it looks like Quantuma have responded to the EFL in the timescales required? 

So we’re chastising them for not getting involved in the EFL media game.

People have wet the bed over this (understandably) when really the EFL felt so full of their self importance enough to send out a public hurry up last night. Their arrogance knows no bounds!!

38 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I always used to think 'how do they get that reported, printed and delivered to hundreds of shops so fast.

People did queue waiting for it to be delivered - I'd wait until Vindaloo curry bum to read it on the toilet Sunday morning though ? Always worth waiting for, especially when we'd won. 

used to get mine from Alfreton High St then later from a newsagents in Leabrooks

not on the same day I might hasten to add

Edited by StrawHillRam

10 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

So PB announcement “Later this week” according to Simon Hare @BBC which will include a £5 million non refundable deposit or a further MSD loan to cover overheads according to Nicko. Who would you put your money on ?

Neither to be fare, But if you're twisting my arm...Mr Hare, As I help pay for his wages and i'll be bloody annoyed if he's fibbing.

Nicko...I believe Thicko more than the afore mentioned.

15 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

So PB announcement “Later this week” according to Simon Hare @BBC which will include a £5 million non refundable deposit or a further MSD loan to cover overheads according to Nicko. Who would you put your money on ?

Thank God for that. I'll be able to get back to watching Countdown, The Chase and Pointless, instead of playing at guessing who might  be wrong or right on here, with the added bonus that I can start to believe again there'll still be a DCFC next season ??

COYR

Edited by Brailsford Ram

2 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Thank God for that. I'll be able to get back to watching Countdown, The Chase and Pointless, instead of playing at guessing who might might be wrong or right on here, with the added bonus that I can start to believe again there'll still be a DCFC next season ??

COYR

The Chase is almost at an end, It's Pointless fans screaming for information and the Countdown starts now?

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

48 hours

Before Christmas 

imminently

Very shortly

In due course

7-10 working days

Later this week

T-shirt needed  Derby County the Admin tour.

...........?

clock.thumb.jpeg.b8b20228a6b3dfa2cb6a4cc6776041a3.jpeg

The clock is ticking to the final countdown  . .. 

I used to look at this clock a lot particularly when it got to 4:45 and we were holding on a for a win.