The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What if the statement is factually correct though?

I don't think it is anything but misleading for a start. They may have agreed an extension on 27 January but I believe that extension was to take effect from 1 February. And even if it were a proper and not miselading statement (which it isn't) , what is the point of it?

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Initial comment was that they were poo stirring by releasing that statement. 

If its true how can it be poo stirring.

Because they didn’t need to make the statement yet IMO.

They have not helped Derby one bit in all this. .

I refer to Cashin and Plange and Jags and making us only pay 4.5 K wages and  amortisation etc etc 

I could go on and on. .

They are duckers 

41 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Not really bearing in mind their role in the whole thing so far and leaks that seem to come from them

We need EFL support going forward and leaving them guessing is just rude.  Club reps at EFl are no doubt blabbering but hard to believe the full timers are and it’s the full timers Q should be updating. And Q don’t need to disclose information that is too sensitive 

Just now, PistoldPete said:

I don't think it is anything but misleading for a start. They may have agreed an extension on 27 January but I believe that extension was to take effect from 1 February. And even if it were a proper and not miselading statement (which it isn't) , what is the point of it?

The point of it is to do exactly what they intended to do which is put in the public domain that our administrators have neither shown them proof of funding for the rest of the season by an agreed deadline and also don't have a preferred bidder in place yet.

If you agree to a deadline why the hell would you then not go back to submit the necessary evidence by that deadline and have the other party chase you for it. Its weird. 

9 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

It is up to the administrators to make contact with the EFL not the other way round.

This. If the deadline is 1700 on 28th February then the administrators should contact the EFL directly (not by email, voicemail, text message or carrier pigeon) with at least an update to explain the delay before the deadline passes. 

That's just basic courtesy and competence.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Think the bidders are part of the problem in itself, they don't want to offer over a certain amount to avoid us being hit by a further 15 point sanction which in turn makes us even less of an attractive proposition. 

Indeed, so the bidders have 3 options. Pay enough for the club to avoid a 15 point deduction. Buy the club for as little as possible and get a 15 point deduction for failing to meet the rules of exiting administration without receiving a 15 point deduction, or lastly, keep your money in your pocket and walk away.

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Because they didn’t need to make the statement yet IMO.

They have not helped Derby one bit in all this. .

I refer to Cashin and Plange and Jags and making us only pay 4.5 K wages and  amortisation etc etc 

I could go on and on. .

They are duckers 

The deadline is passed is it not. And there's no updates forthcoming. 

Based on level of debt we could have sold this club for 10 million more than Hull, with part of that deferred and payments to Morris over 5 years to clear MSD.  The wage bill won't be 1.5 million in the red come the summer.  If we had a competent set of administrators and a competent body had put down the ridiculous claims outside the administration remit like they should have, we still have a club Clueless bamfords all round.

Well I am still overseas and have awoken to that EFL statement - was there any actual need for it ? 
it only causes anxiety for many Derby followers when clearly there are things being sorted out one way or another. The EFL can talk directly to Q via a telephone if they needed an update. The EFL are not concerned about Derby county they are only concerned about a season being completed without a club going out of business and all the points being recalculated and it’s impact on 23 other clubs 

4 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

We need EFL support going forward and leaving them guessing is just rude.  Club reps at EFl are no doubt blabbering but hard to believe the full timers are and it’s the full timers Q should be updating. And Q don’t need to disclose information that is too sensitive 

We don’t need their support because they have never given us any .

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

And if they haven't then there is no news , so wtf is EFL doing issuing a statement now? Like I say pure unprofessional poo stirring.  

Not at all,the extension expires today,the EFL have heard nothing so why shouldn't they put it out there,if they hadn't people on here would be going mad at the EFL asking why we haven't been told anything as the extension is up.

Just now, Carnero said:

The deadline hasn't passed yet. It's still the 28th Feb until 00:00

Just watched Rob Dorsett on Sky who did say that there is no specific time stated today but take your point....not sure why you would want to leave it right down to the wire though when you've had a month....

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

The point of it is to do exactly what they intended to do which is put in the public domain that our administrators have neither shown them proof of funding for the rest of the season by an agreed deadline and also don't have a preferred bidder in place yet.

If you agree to a deadline why the hell would you then not go back to submit the necessary evidence by that deadline and have the other party chase you for it. Its weird. 

Well I suggest you maybe listen to Rob Dorsett. There is nothing to say when the deadline is 5pm or midnight tonight. If the deadline has not passed what is the point of EFL issuing the statement now?  

1 minute ago, atherstoneram said:

Not at all,the extension expires today,the EFL have heard nothing so why shouldn't they put it out there,if they hadn't people on here would be going mad at the EFL asking why we haven't been told anything as the extension is up.

Their concerns may well be proved to be well founded but the statement was, at the time it was issued, a little premature. However you work out the expiry of the extension (5pm, 6pm or 23:59) their statement was issued before that deadline had arrived. 

IMO they should have withheld the issue of any public statement until either an update had been received or the deadline had passed.