The Administration Thread

Boycie

5 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Quantuma on the 14th Feb - " I think Derby fans will be pleasantly surprised with the speed things will move " 

More lies and absolute tripe by these charlatans, couldn’t run a bath.

Maybe they're unsure what the word "pleasantly" means. I sure have been surprised with the speed things have moved... I thought we'd have at least heard something positive in the last fortnight!

1 minute ago, CBRammette said:

I am trying to stay optimistic that this is because its the PBs way of working but am starting to feel a bit sick inside

I’m with you there. Throughout this process I’ve been mostly on the optimistic side of things, the fact the club still exists, the fact we’re making a go of things on the pitch, the fact there are (allegedly) interested parties with regards a takeover, and the huge fan action/support were all reasons to hope for me. However the admins potentially approaching their work with the same “I’ll sort it at the last minute” attitude that once saw me smash out a dissertation in a weekend is starting to wear me down ? 

1 minute ago, ollycutts1982 said:

They probably have, Q's record of communication is appalling. In fact there would have to be an actual record of communication for it to be classed as appalling.

May be so but still smacks of the EFL point scoring and airing our dirty linen in public. I personally don't think it's the way it should be dealt with. 

3 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Inflammatory statement by the EFL. No need for them to make it. Why haven’t  they contacted the club/Quantuma before releasing that? 

Steve, I normally agree with you but the fact they have had to release this statement thirty minutes before usual close of business time on the deadline date set, says a lot about Quantuma's poor showing on the communication front yet again.

Surely if they are making progress but aren't in a position to finalise  the administrators should be telling the EFL that to keep them onside? 

This is not helping anyone.

2 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

The only thing, that has been consistent in all this, is the admins silence. 

exactly right. we are wasting our breath shouting at the efl and shouting conspiracy against us. the people that can sort it out are doing nothing. i am sick of them lying to us over and over again.

if you set your own deadlines then bloody speak when nothing happens afterwards, unbelievable

1 minute ago, Steve How Hard? said:

May be so but still smacks of the EFL point scoring and airing our dirty linen in public. I personally don't think it's the way it should be dealt with. 

Do agree with this. Why not issue the statement tomorrow morning when the deadline has definitely passed. That’s why I feel it’s sort of brinkmanship by the EFL, not sure what they stand to gain from it though ??‍♂️ 

8 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Inflammatory statement by the EFL. No need for them to make it. Why haven’t  they contacted the club/Quantuma before releasing that? 

i wish some of our fans would wake up no disrespect friend.

they probably feel the need because the admins are doing nothing to progress a sale, the only people that seem to have no interest in this deal getting done are Q. 

i am sick to death of them, lie to our faces to make up some time and sturr up stuff so we blame everybody else. them and mel are to blame, and guess who picked them for this job

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Do you blame them,everybody has been emailing them so they are getting it out there 1st saying don't blame us for lack of information.

1 minute ago, cosmic said:

There's been a lot of mud flung about during this saga, as well as knee-jerk reactions. I think staying mostly silent throughout was a sensible attempt at damage limitation. But they've lost me now.

i agree, the mud slinging the best case is silence. 

but this isnt mud slinging at the moment. when they set dates and nothing happens, come out and tell us why, tell us why you arent meeting the efl deadlines. i feel like they only keep extending because of our supporters putting pressure on them. Q are playing us all for fools, and no doubt will be getting a pretty penny for doing naff all

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

Steve, I normally agree with you but the fact they have had to release this statement thirty minutes before usual close of business time on the deadline date set, says a lot about Quantuma's poor showing on the communication front yet again.

Surely if they are making progress but aren't in a position to finalise  the administrators should be telling the EFL that to keep them onside? 

This is not helping anyone.

I realise that Quantuma aren't renowned for their communication skills but they have been good at letting g the EFL dig themselves deeper into a hole with their silence.

I'm gonna remain optimistic that they walk into the EFL office at 4:59pm with the relevant paper work, slam it on the desk and say read it and weep Parry.