The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Selling pick and mix, does not make Woolworth a foodstore. You must sit on the naughty punstep for two hours.

Any channce we can get back on to discussing some EFL Regs? We seem to have been entirely focussed on 4 and 95. Think of all those lovely Regs in between. What for instance does Reg 69 permit or disallow?

No giving or receiving anything improper between any two parties subject to this regulation. 

11 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Selling pick and mix, does not make Woolworth a foodstore. You must sit on the naughty punstep for two hours.

Any channce we can get back on to discussing some EFL Regs? We seem to have been entirely focussed on 4 and 95. Think of all those lovely Regs in between. What for instance does Reg 69 permit or disallow?

I'd explain Reg 69 to you, but it's a bit of a mouthful......

2 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

The Leeds fine was for breeching rule 3.4, not 4.4:

image.png.354b5e3b5f1c1b251a6a1982c2dac918.png

4.4 is specifically about good faith regarding FFP/accounting submissions. 3.4 is a more general good faith requirement for all interactions between clubs and the league, (relating to league matters anyway).

Then they added 126.1

[for @i-Ram]

Edited by Ghost of Clough

5 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Whilst I don’t have much time for pages and pages of ‘punfests’ on quite important threads, I do also like the idea of opposition fans trying to find out what ‘those cheats at Derby County think’ and just finding a load of nonsense.

It’s sainsburys and roundabouts to me

That's a plan 

Who likes Salmon ? .  I prefer the tinned stuff.  Did you know some limpets can sit in the same place for hundreds of years.  

Looking forward to the end of this nightmare, and the investigation of the EFL and Premier league starts by the regulators or Government, will we see a Euefa, Fifa outcome, also would like for SKY to be investicated for the way they have ruined the rest of English football, lets have our football back from top to bottom.