The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Jayram said:

Not only will they not be forgotten. If Gibson, Morris Parry & Cuhig succeed in destroying our club then as far as I’m concerned they are legitimate targets for retribution. 

I do like the idea of legal claims to use winnings to found a phoenix club if necessary. Calling all lawyers who are fans what precedent could we use? If we can find a way to all do it presumably thousands of small claims., even if unsuccessful would have to be dealt with? Need to start now with preemptive emails saying we are going to claim which is pretty much what they did

5 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

the interesting thing about the EFL statement is that they say that the ball is in Q's court. The EFL is waiting for them to say: yes, let's arbitrate. The problem for Q is, they've been told they will almost definitely win - but if they don't then liquidation begins to look the most likely scenario. That makes it difficult for Q to push the button on arbitration (even if the EFL can get M/W to the table)   

Why should the ball be in Q ‘s court? Didn’t you tell me if Boro or Wycombe thought their interest were being prejudiced they could apply to the Court to remove the moratorium protection? Why haven’t they done that then?

and why instead has the Efl taken upon itself to help these two parasites prosecute their dodgy claims by threatening us with expulsion for daring to use the protection we are entitled to?

34 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Gibson demanded to be told details of how much money was proposed to go to creditors including HMRC in the statement put out by Boro (which is absolutely none of his business). Now the EFL want all main creditors and HMRC in a room with Boro to divvy up any money that’s available….

Those of a suspicious and cynical outlook may wonder if there has been an element of collusion between the two parties……

Absolutely not.

It is also a coincidence that both Boro and the EFL indepently 'served Notice of Arbitration' on exactly the same date of 7 September 2020 to appeal the Disciplinary Commission decision following Derby initially winning the case.

It also has absolutely nothing to do with Boro deciding on 29 November 2019 not to pursue their case against the EFL as long as the EFL commenced disciplinary proceedings against Derby, and Boro would then seek compensation from Derby.

The EFL siding with Boro against Derby once again in their latest statement just shows how they can ignore any previous agreements with Boro, and act as a completely independent body. Well done the EFL on such impartiality, I say!

I think we have to bomb Quantuma with e-mails asking them to take this to court as soon as is possible, we will be in a no worse situation than going to arbitration ,in fact it could be more of an advantage as it would only be decided on legal grounds.

From my point of view i believe that even if we won the EFL would say we could no longer continue to be a member of the league as it is a private club and you are only a member if you follow the rules.

I went on Tuesday with my grandson and i love supporting the club but at this moment i hate football and for me every game i attend i will be showing my complete hate for the EFL WW and MFC. 

One more thing for all the folks going up on the 12th take care of yourselves as it is going to be a nasty atmosphere and i think fists will be flying around.

6 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

I think we have to bomb Quantuma with e-mails asking them to take this to court as soon as is possible, we will be in a no worse situation than going to arbitration ,in fact it could be more of an advantage as it would only be decided on legal grounds.

From my point of view i believe that even if we won the EFL would say we could no longer continue to be a member of the league as it is a private club and you are only a member if you follow the rules.

I went on Tuesday with my grandson and i love supporting the club but at this moment i hate football and for me every game i attend i will be showing my complete hate for the EFL WW and MFC. 

One more thing for all the folks going up on the 12th take care of yourselves as it is going to be a nasty atmosphere and i think fists will be flying around.

I wondered where you were going reading the first 7 words in your post. 

EFL have now come off their fence and officially opened the can of worms.

Surely Q must give some sort of notice of their intention to pursue claims against QPR and Villa ASAP.

If this goes to court and we lose v Boro then it's almost a given that we'd win vs QPR and Villa.

Now that spurious claims have been legitimised as football debts, surely the £300 m or so that we'd claim from QRP and Villa could be popped on our balance sheet and we could become quite attractive to a buyer.......like buying a house with a winning lottery ticket left in the attic.

If you think about it Mel could sort this in 5 minutes. He drops the stadium price by 7 million to prospective new owners, that money pays off the blood sucking parasites and the takeover is good to go. But Mel's ego is as big as the Gibbon's so he would rather see the Rams go to the wall than end the feud he has with the joker. I hate the thought of Boro getting a penny but this could be resolved pretty quickly....

18 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

I think the game on the 12 February should be postponed. EFL has  now lit the blue touchpaper  and the atmosphere next week will be incendiary I fear.

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If you think about it Mel could sort this in 5 minutes. He drops the stadium price by 7 million to prospective new owners, that money pays off the blood sucking parasites and the takeover is good to go. But Mel's ego is as big as the Gibbon's so he would rather see the Rams go to the wall than end the feud he has with the joker. I hate the thought of Boro getting a penny but this could be resolved pretty quickly....

To be fair I wouldn't settle with these parasite for £7 m even if I had that money. What for? 

12 minutes ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

EFL have now come off their fence and officially opened the can of worms.

Surely Q must give some sort of notice of their intention to pursue claims against QPR and Villa ASAP.

If this goes to court and we lose v Boro then it's almost a given that we'd win vs QPR and Villa.

Now that spurious claims have been legitimised as football debts, surely the £300 m or so that we'd claim from QRP and Villa could be popped on our balance sheet and we could become quite attractive to a buyer.......like buying a house with a winning lottery ticket left in the attic.

And Hull apparently. Maybe others . Mind you others could claim against us too. It would never end. 

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

So threats now is it?

You can only push people so far Andy. I don't think this is the right way to go, but after years of being bullied, sometimes victims will lash out. Perhaps then, your disdain might be better aimed at the likes of Morris, the EFL, Gibson and Couhig than those unsettled as a result of their actions?

23 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

To be fair I wouldn't settle with these parasite for £7 m even if I had that money. What for? 

Plus it would still keep the door open for other clubs, more so as we'd paid off some claims!

Can Q go after the EFLs decision to call the two claims 'football debts', take them to High Court?

9 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

You can only push people so far Andy. I don't think this is the right way to go, but after years of being bullied, sometimes victims will lash out. Perhaps then, your disdain might be better aimed at the likes of Morris, the EFL, Gibson and Couhig than those unsettled as a result of their actions?

The Gibbon will just love it if the Rams fans lose it at his ground, fighting, running on the pitch etc etc. We will get possibly a points deduction and large fine which is the last thing we need. Let us try and keep our composure, whatever the provocation and beat them both on the pitch and in the courts.....

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

And what about all the small local creditors such as our David and St John Amb? Its disgraceful that the chairman of a club representing a town where many are not affluent (being polite) should be taking this stance at the detriment of such creditors. @david is there any sort of grouping of small creditors who can highlight the human stories and loss behind the effect of these claims? or are you having to rely on Team Derby/MPs and Q?

We need to be careful with points like this. Let’s not forget who actually owes the creditors..