The Administration Thread

Boycie

33 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Nope “the claims by WW and MBC are beyond our remit.”

But they are. Any alleged damage to WW and Borough occurred under auspices, rules, regulations and activity of , and within their competition. It is a dispute relating to the sanctions and timing of sanctions …. under their rule book. It is most definitely within their remit. 

27 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Supposedly there was an EFL board meeting today. I wonder if anything will come of it, or will they still be extricating splinters from their sphincters?

I know Derby City Council’s Leader was involved in phone calls this morning re DCFC, so putting 2+2 together =…..?

8 minutes ago, Derbados said:

If Ashley had tabled a formal bid it would be all over the media like the Binnie bid was.

I call bull**** 

i think it falls into the too risky, too expensive or too difficult bucket for Ashley. He's moved on to to pastures new and greener.

Edited by StrawHillRam

2 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Mel obviously is the person who's been doing us over the bonnet of a Ford Cortina in some country lay-by. And we loved every moment of it at the time.

I suspect he's turned up to the restaurant wearing a fake Armani suit and ordered some of the best champagne in there, just so we'd drop our panties. He's now finished, pulled up his trousers and jumped back in the Cortina and scarpered, leaving us feeling a bit used and dirty, and looking for someone to pick us up from that lay-by and take us home. Oh yes, and when he ordered the wines he'd left his wallet in his other jacket, so we've stepped in and paid. We're in Cash Converters in the morning pawning the fridge freezer to cover the costs.

I want to like this 10 times. ??

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I wonder if we’ll ever find out who Andy and Barry are, and more importantly whether they ever did know anything of genuine substance ? 

I don't understand Andy.  Barry's reign of terror lasted mere weeks, Andy has been around for months now and is still tweeting.

You would have thought he would have gotten bored of spreading manure by now

21 minutes ago, Derbados said:

If Ashley had tabled a formal bid it would be all over the media like the Binnie bid was.

I call bull**** 

If Ashley has bid the only time anyone will know is when he wishes them too. That includes Nixon, Percy and the rest of the press he wields enough legal clout for nobody to say anything unless he so wants it out there.