The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

He says in his video that no fans wanted to go on camera. Now that is really unusual at Pride Park. He says the mood is really sombre which usually equates to a funeral. The fanbase is not sombre at this time, it is rather angry and fighting to the end. I rather think that either he was too frightened to approach anyone or if he did, when the fans realised where he was from, they told him to do one. Whatever happened he and his friend had a wasted long journey. No wannabe reporter has ever had a more fruitless day in the history of journalism. He went home with nowt!!!

If he wants to bring his camera back on Sunday we'll show him how sombre we are not.

COYR

We hung around on a Friday afternoon in January to gauge the fan base.

So not before or after a match?

Is there any football ground that's jumping when there isn't a match on?

5 hours ago, IslandExile said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/Derby-county-press-conference-live-6565522

Rooney:

"I've just come off the phone with them (administrators) five mins ago. Where we are at, there is no big update I can give you.
There will be no players leaving.
They have reassured me Tom Lawrence will not be going and that is pleasing because he is a player I want to keep.
Everton approached my agent and asked me to interview for the vacant job which I turned down. I have a job here I am doing, which is an important job to me and that means me getting the team ready for Sunday."

that, right there, is integrity.

would that Mel Morris had shown as much.

20 minutes ago, sage said:

They must have interviewed hundreds os people to find 2 with this view.

The Rams fans have started replying on his Twitter page telling him what most of us really think.