The Administration Thread

Boycie

20 minutes ago, Chopper said:

First I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how quickly things have progressed this last week.

But this delay, one element concerns me, and yes I know paranoid, but after all this (wafts hand) you can give me that.

It is an element outside of the control of DC or Q. It could easily be something minor and administrative, a set of signatories not available at 9pm, but will be at 9am. In which case party time in a few hours. But I'm worried that it is some actor in this farce that has either come back for one last scare (looks at EFL or Couhig), or some hitherto unknown quantity has tried to railroad it (MA legal action against Q?). In which case points deductions, square 1s, and more suffering.

A bit early for inane rambling I know but hey...

19 hours ago, WestLondonRam said:

Fake Fan 

It's not like we haven't got to this bit before. What on earth could go wrong no pulls out this late do they of a complex multi million pound deal do they ?

Draft note to staff 

We’d like to congratulate Andrew Hoskin,  Carl Jackson and their entire team for bringing the challenging and highly complex Derby County administration to a successful close.
Please note that board approval will be required before any member of the firm accepts any further appointments in the football sector. 

Q Managing Board

Edited by kevinhectoring

4 hours ago, SuffolkRam said:

I have had enough of it, anybody would think that no other club had ever been in administration.  Leeds, Leicester, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Coventry, Southampton, Crystal Palace, Bolton, Wigan and more have all been there, don’t remember the same animosity for those clubs.  

I have one question for the "HMRC should get all their money" crew, where you you when Leeds paid them 8 pence in the pound? If they can't show me some outrage I'm ignoring them.

1 hour ago, I am Ram said:

Alf you legend, on behalf of the forum, thanks for brightening up the morning with a chuckle.

You're welcome I am Ram, If a quip here a pun there Brighton's up ones day then it's better than sitting on a pebble beach on a sunny day

14 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

So assume EFL delaying final final approval or something for one more day yesterday just to ensure as many players as possible definitely leave? Hopefully those signing back have made their decisions anyway so please please please please be today

I was about to post a similar sentiment. One final twist of the knife from the supposed guardians of the game. The sooner they’re binned off the better football will be.

#novendettahonestguv

Tw*ts.

4 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

If the takeover completes today is that Mel 100% gone? 

Depends what you believe, there are a number of our fans so concerned and affected by the last couple of years they believe Mel’s ghost will always haunt the offices and concourses of Pride Park in some way, pulling the strings from the shadows….

C4BBFF44-10F4-44C0-BC39-DE2F06AF8DF1.jpeg

50 minutes ago, igorsdream said:

It's not like we haven't got to this bit before. What on earth could go wrong no pulls out this late do they of a complex multi million pound deal do they ?

No we haven't come this far before. Clowes has actually put up the money. No one else ever has, just a succession of "bidders" full of BS. 

Not commented on the forum in a long time, but have been reading it almost religiously. I wanted to just make sure I was in this historic thread before it was locked and concealed to the history books. 

Today is the day, I can feel it in my bones. 

‘and it is said that on that day, 30 June, that the dark clouds will part and the saviour will be delivered unto us’ - Clough 3:16