The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Club failing to “read the room”? Do they know there’s still hope despite the sense of doom? Did they just want to show of some lovely looking lawn work? 
So much of this doesn’t add up, evidence of prep for next season like this and Mickleover announcing a pre season friendly against Us, when certain media outlets are suggesting that we’re doomed, where’s the truth I wonder? 

I personally have the opinion that with all the remedial work that’s been carried out recently, we can see plans are afoot for the up coming new season. Why else would anyone spend the money around the ground and on a new playing surface if we were DOOOOOOMED!
Also the question remains… who has paid for these works?? Can bet your bottom dollar MM hasn’t put his hand in his pocket. 

4 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Club failing to “read the room”? Do they know there’s still hope despite the sense of doom? Did they just want to show off some lovely looking lawn work? 
So much of this doesn’t add up, evidence of prep for next season like this and Mickleover announcing a pre season friendly against us, when certain media outlets are suggesting that we’re doomed, where’s the truth I wonder? 

No, they know what's happening. I think they're probably trying to keep hopes up, if anything.

Either that, or things aren't as bad as being reported.

(1) Sky Sports News on Twitter: "Sky Sports News has been told that two of the concrete offers to buy Derby County are “not easily resurrectable”. If Chris Kirchner’s deal to buy the club falls through, there is real danger the club could be liquidated. https://t.co/wm9QkNVkIQ" / Twitter

(1) Elias on Twitter: "EXCL: Slync,io, the company for which Chris Kirchner is CEO, is behind on payroll payments to at least several of its employees. The company also owes NHL franchise Dallas Stars around $800k in sponsorship money That and much more in the piece ⬇️ #DCFC https://t.co/RnE17il82F" / Twitter

31 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

There's something disturbing about a man who wants to be the centre of attention and break all the news stories, but then get annoyed when people ask him questions relating to the stories.....

Incredibly annoying when he responded to a question about Ashley being ignored by the admins as "for another day".

ANSWER THE QUESTION ALAN YOU ARE NOT YODA YOU ARE A JOURNALIST . 

9 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Club failing to “read the room”? Do they know there’s still hope despite the sense of doom? Did they just want to show off some lovely looking lawn work? 
So much of this doesn’t add up, evidence of prep for next season like this and Mickleover announcing a pre season friendly against us, when certain media outlets are suggesting that we’re doomed, where’s the truth I wonder? 

The grounds people and t'others will be still paid to complete a job. As it stands that job, like all seasons, is to prepare for the players return and the new season. They'll keep doing that until its completely tittyus uppius 

1 minute ago, sage said:

We can have a full season in admin if the creditors will wait. 

Out income will allow us to be mid table in League One. 

We can indeed but i would imagine that being in administration before the season starts the EFL will want proof of funding to complete the season and not hope from month to month.

As we grinned or grimaced through the Jubilee coverage (delete as necessary), many fans expected white knight CK to announce 'all done!' after the weekend, and we tried to displace our anticipation and go with the flow.

Now - after yet another week of bullshat bluster and media click-bait - many fans are actually quaking in case CK's 'money' finally comes through and he actually owns the club, for us all to crap ourselves for more weeks and months in case there is no fiscal substance to the man and he is undressed as Alonso without the luxury backdrop, just a shabby PPS pic of him clad in a free Rams' track-top.

Legend or tacky legacy? T minus 2 hours.....

Edited by Woodypecker

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Trouble is that 5pm is probably mid morning in America, no chance of anything happening between the banks opening and our deadline finishing.

Sounds like CK's problem now. He's done, he had his chance and he daffy ducked it.

On to someone who can hopefully pull us out of the mire instead of Chris 'I'm a rich dude with a cool company and loads of famous mates that play golf and I've got a plane but it's all in in my head and I can't actually afford to pay any of my staff' Kirchner.

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Trouble is that 5pm is probably mid morning in America, no chance of anything happening between the banks opening and our deadline finishing.

The good news is banks are open over this way no. The bad news is the market took an almighty dump from yesterday so anybody who had money tied up in shares will be waking up to an ugly sight.