The Administration Thread

Boycie

Have to say I woke this morning feeling confident I'd see later today that the deal's done and dusted.   Should have known better being a Derby fan. 

I can only hope that Nixon's statement about the AML checks is what's causing all the alarm.  That said, if he (or backers) have failed those checks then this will cause potentially long delays and sadly the possibility the money will be deemed not acceptable hence rumours of a collapse. 

I can only hope that if AML has failed that alternative evidence / verification is being provided and then we're back in business.  It is only hope though.  Doesn't sound good and I'm generally positive.  Really starting to think now MA will come in with a bargain basement offer, leading to -15 points next season, but we'll still have the bare bones of a club who will likely have to battle to stay in L1 let alone look to promotion. 

Going to try to focus on work for the rest of the day rather than depress myself worrying about what I have absolutely no control over ☹️

54 minutes ago, Diego said:

I’d have been more confident if he wasn’t spouting on twitter every other day. Never sat right from day 1.

He’s had too long, preferred bidder status extended etc etc etc

Get him gone. 

These business men who have to keep shouting from the rooftops are complete frauds, Alonso now CK.

I’ll take -15 with Ashley and him doing an interview every 3 years.

File Kirchner under Alonso. Utter fraud.

This is the equivalent of 'I never fancied her anyway'

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

It's absolute nonsense that the BBC, or any other news organisation, is careful about the truth of what they report.

Spot on, They'll print a story regardless, Retract it at a later date if false.

Only a couple of people know what's what, Ed Dawes is getting info from inside PP, He's putting 2-2 together and assuming it adds up to 5 when it should be 4

Q are the people running DCFC and as usual are as quiet as a church mouse.

EFL are as we all have been posting not fit for purpose and could have had the wool pulled over their eyes

CK I don't know what to make of this guy, An unknown who's been saying the right things at the right time and convinced a large % of people that he's genuine, Garry Cook, Paul Stretford, Wayne Rooney, Q, EFL, Supporters, Media the whole shabang.

Until all this shyte is confirmed I'll live in hope that a deal is close by.

7 minutes ago, Tombo said:

If this is true there's obviously a colossal barrier we're not being told about.

Surely we haven't had this many "chancers" spending millions to work out a deal, only to pull out at the last second because they don't have the dosh after all. There must be a serious reason Bin Zayed, Alonso, Kirchner have been unable to finish the deal. They can't all be chancers

Bin Zayed and Alonso were clearly chancers and are irrelevant to this conversation. 

Whether Kirchner is it not remains to be seen. But alarm bells were ringing once it became clear his money was coming from “private investments”.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

12 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

A few years ago, BBC Derby reported a story about a fan from Norway who'd spent a load of money to travel for a match that was then moved for TV, meaning he couldn't go. 

On this forum I questioned how accurate the reported amount of money was. A BBC Radio employee stated categorically on here and on Twitter, naming me in his Tweet that it was the case. 

It turned out that the amount was exaggerated by the fan and reported verbatim by Radio Derby, who went on to adjust their figure as the day went on.

It's absolute nonsense that the BBC, or any other news organisation, is careful about the truth of what they report.

Ever since we moved to the Internet of instant news, all news reporting leans towards getting the story out first for clicks rather than spending a few hours validating that information....

I'm not sure what to believe, but no one at the club will know its collapsed yet, so unless he has the info from Q, he's taking a calculated punt on what he thinks will happen, based on the info he has

With inflation in the US at 9% and predicted to go higher it would be no surprise to me if CK gets cold feet and walks away as he might want the money to protect his business empire. 

It’s time to show the colour of his money or let someone else have a chance of taking over the club.

Hopefully Q are already talking to MA in the back ground or CK is talking to MA either way get it sorted please asap

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

He was up all night talking to various sources, he says.

Problem is I don't trust that Dawes has the wherewithal for those sources not to be people with a vested interest in telling him its all going to pot, with their own agendas he doesn't or or can't recognise. 

I always think back to his interview with the Wycombe chairman where he got walked all over and ended up tickling the guy's balls. 

The bloke's a patsy. 

Edited by Coconut's Beard

2 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Problem is I don't trust that Dawes has the wherewithal for those sources not to be people with a vested interest in telling him its all going to pot, with their own agendas he doesn't or or can't recognise. 

I always think back to his interview with the Wycombe chairman where he got walked all over and ended up tickling the guy's balls. 

This is a factor in my mind as well. Dawes is hardly a high-level investigative journalist, he is a local radio broadcaster with an emotional investment in the topic he is employed to discuss. Not to mention the fact that he has dropped a 'story' like this before and then had to retract it all pretty soon after.

We currently have two narratives and nobody on this forum knows which one is correct.

4 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

What, live on air????