The Administration Thread

Boycie

7 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Is a troll someone who has a different opinion to you? Just checking 

No, a troll is someone who posts deliberately inflammatory comments in order to get a reaction. They usually get found out pretty quickly and are sent on their merry way, but it upsets me when they take other posters with them because they get frustrated by their comments and react.

You're still here and I never agree with you on anything, so obviously your definition doesn't apply!

2 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

So that means us perceived wrist slashers were right to be concerned then.  This is going to collapse, Kirchner is far too quite....

Time to stop jerking around and get Ashley or Appleby in!

Funnily enough 'jerking' is what I see you doing if it does fall through. 

4 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Is a troll someone who has a different opinion to you? Just checking 

I don’t think anyone has a real issue with any poster having any opinion and it’s certainly isn’t what Angie is saying here, so don’t twist her words to fit your point.

The issue is posters being smartarses, for lack of a better term. It’s easy to be negative and try and make remarks about it not happening or going ‘I told you all so’ at the slightest sniff that something might be up. Frankly I find it disgusting that there are fans on here that would rather be right than try and see that our club gets through this and be able to move on.

Posters have to take responsibility for what they are saying because we have a hell of a lot of people coming on here and reading this thread. One person trying to be a smartarse is read by everyone else who is just as frustrated and drags more and more people to that more negative thinking. Then it snowballs to the point fans are tweeting negatively towards Kirchner which then can sour tat relationship. 

Think it’s not gonna happen? Fine, but give me a logical reason as to why and back up what you’re saying because so far no one has and they are using this thread for their own selfish reasons rather than it’s impact on everyone else.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Kirch is a clear, colorless brandy traditionally made from double distillation of morello cherries, a dark-colored cultivar of the sour cherry. 

Back in the early 1960’s a trendy friend of my mums went in to a pub somewhere  near Bolton and asked if they had any Kirsche “you know, that German liqueur” … Well says the landlord in rolling Lancastrian “we’ve got Layger, (lancs pronunciation you know ?) that’s a German drink, will that do?”

Reckon Weds is still the big day that we learn stuff. Either completion or back to square 1. 

Assume it fails for a mo'. Then why?

If CK had the money and everything ready to go, but MM and MA conspire to remove the stadium from the deal, effectively ending it; thus leading to the absolute evisceration that our club will need to suffer before it is 'ready' for MAs offer, then if I see or hear from MM again it'll be too soon.

If CK is a tyre kicker who was hoping for some extra investment to close this, then he is a proper numpty for putting us through this just for ... well I dont know what he gains from this. The publicity and raised profile wont be positive. Next stop Appleby, but L1 campaign will be a slog not to go down into L2, as we have no time and no players by the time its sorted.

Neither of these are attractive to me, let's hope CK is who we hope he is, and that MM does the right thing.

Edited by Chopper

9 minutes ago, angieram said:

No, a troll is someone who posts deliberately inflammatory comments in order to get a reaction. They usually get found out pretty quickly and are sent on their merry way, but it upsets me when they take other posters with them because they get frustrated by their comments and react.

You're still here and I never agree with you on anything, so obviously your definition doesn't apply!

But it’s your opinion that someone deliberately posts inflammatory comments, how do you know they’re deliberately inflammatory? Just because you think they are, that’s all a bit holier than thou as usual. 

anyway back on topic tomorrow’s the day I have a feeling ?

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

But it’s your opinion that someone deliberately posts inflammatory comments, how do you know they’re deliberately inflammatory? Just because you think they are, that’s all a bit holier than thou as usual. 

anyway back on topic tomorrow’s the day I have a feeling ?

Er, did you look at his change of avatar? 

2 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Guess it might have been the fishing pictures he posted, or that fact that he changed his avatar to a troll's face half halfway through the convo. Maybe it was the 'ooh, I'm getting a few bites today' comments or the other s**** he posted.

Then again, maybe you're right and it was all posted in complete sincerity ?

14 minutes ago, jono said:

Back in the early 1960’s a trendy friend of my mums went in to a pub somewhere  near Bolton and asked if they had any Kirsche “you know, that German liqueur” … Well says the landlord in rolling Lancastrian “we’ve got Layger, (lancs pronunciation you know ?) that’s a German drink, will that do?”

We have Eric

It’s that some kind  of fancy liqueur…

joke there somewhere

Edited by StrawHillRam

11 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Think it’s not gonna happen? Fine, but give me a logical reason as to why and back up what you’re saying because so far no one has and they are using this thread for their own selfish reasons rather than it’s impact on everyone else

Sorry I don’t know what you mean with this bit, it’s that directly aimed or rhetorical?