The Administration Thread

Boycie

16 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

We are 100% on the same page, I've been trying to find out if CK has paid the players, but, tumbleweed.....

I'm no doubt going to get abuse for this, but, if the deal is not concluded by cease business on Monday, its not going to happen.......

If CK hasn't paid the players, we would all know as EFL charges would identify the suspended 3 points deduction has been activated.....

So tiresome! 

21 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

We are 100% on the same page, I've been trying to find out if CK has paid the players, but, tumbleweed.....

I'm no doubt going to get abuse for this, but, if the deal is not concluded by cease business on Monday, its not going to happen.......

Absolute rubbish.

Everyone with an insight into the deal says it's done - "the champagne's on ice" - and we know that the players have been paid.

What more do you want to find out?

Edited by Scott129

28 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

FFS, really? 

22 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Not sure why you would presume this given CK has been funding the club since May 7th as has been widely reported in the media and confirmed by Kirchner himself. This includes the May wage bill which was paid in full and on time. 

I mean it's not like I'm the only one who has pointed this out, yet you and a mercifully small number of other doom-bots continue to ignore factual answers provided in favour of inane, doom-laden speculation with absolutely zero basis in fact.

For a while I actually found what I can only assume to be a rabid need for attention, mildly amusing, but now reading the utter arse biscuits you regurgitate on a daily basis has become tedious AF. I'm now going to follow the advice my erstwhile fellow Ram @KBB and put you on ignore as I've come to the conclusion that the only tumbleweeds 'in play' are the ones rolling around the void between your ears.

6 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

FFS, really? 

I mean it's not like I'm the only one who has pointed this out, yet you and a mercifully small number of other doom-bots continue to ignore factual answers provided in favour of inane, doom-laden speculation with absolutely zero basis in fact.

For a while I actually found what I can only assume to be a rabid need for attention, mildly amusing, but now reading the utter arse biscuits you regurgitate on a daily basis has become tedious AF. I'm now going to follow the advice my erstwhile fellow Ram @KBB and put you on ignore as I've come to the conclusion that the only tumbleweeds 'in play' are the ones rolling around the void between your ears.

We’ll said!!  And it is all conjecture to suit an agenda.  And thanks for giving me the phrases “doom-bot” and “arse biscuit” ?.

22 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Doesn’t stop them talking to players - current ones or others - and agreeing something in principle on the proviso the takeover goes through.

Very true, but I will feel much more at ease once everything has been completed so we can get players signed on the dotted line.

2 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Very true, but I will feel much more at ease once everything has been completed so we can get players signed on the dotted line.

Think of it as character building, although there’s a hell of a lot of building work to be done.

And just think, the longer it drags on, the sweeter the moment will be.

Or, the further we fall, the longer we’ll have to enjoy the climb back to Championship mediocrity.

or, well, you could just admit that this isn’t for you, and you could go off and do something less stressful, or less confusing.

38 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

What does it matter?

I've explained my relationship with DCFC and why I have an affection for the Club.

Whether I support Forest, Liverpool or Borussia Dortmund doesn't change that.

It matters because you are on a Derby forum doling out doom diatribes on a daily basis. If you want respect, give it and answer the question put to you on multiple occasions by multiple posters. Your evasiveness just comes across as sketchy AF to be honest and is simply going to lead to you being more and more regularly called out. Frankly, it's all very well claiming to have grand affection for the club, but when you clearly have very little for the supporters, this is the inevitable upshot.

In all honesty, I've taken everything you've posted with a massive pinch of salt and have never been that concerned about not having a club to support moving forwards. That's not true of everyone on here, however, as you well know, so given your posting record, I have to conclude that your motivations are less than savoury. Even setting your relentless, one-sided and materially flawed narrative aside, the fact is you've not been right about anything thus far which makes me wonder further why you bother. Hard to draw more than a single conclusion, I'm afraid. And before you trot out more lame BS about how I should be a politician, or other lame attempts at deflection, this is me exercising the right to free speech you're so keen to claim and advocate. Best learn to deal with it really, if you intend on continuing in the same vein. 

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

46 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

What does it matter?

I've explained my relationship with DCFC and why I have an affection for the Club.

Whether I support Forest, Liverpool or Borussia Dortmund doesn't change that.

That funny, I support those 3 teams. I've always quite liked Derby too though, and lame puns, so spend lots of time posting on here. I usually wear 2 half n half scarves when watching one of my teams on tv. My 4th team are Leeds. Why does it matter?

As I support these other teams, I'm superior to all other posters on here. I can see, and know the truth about County. You are all too blind to see it. That is why I'm always correct.