The Administration Thread

Boycie

I think the whole CK timeline (and Q & UK / US banks with it) have been royally cocked up by the Bank Holidays on both sides of the Atlantic.

This is Derby County - we are damned to suffer every kind of obstacle, delay and deferral. The rest of the world has now taken over from the Rick Parry Handbook of Obfuscation and Constructive Relegation that has served the EFL and their parasites so well.

It's a takeover, cap'n - but not as we know it.  :((

To be fair, if it’s done tonight but they want to wait to announce it til a sociable time then that’s ok with me. Once we’re out of admin we might pay the social media guy time and a half for a bank holiday and start the 4 day weekend in style.

4 hours ago, curb said:

CKs company will own the club, so if the stadium goes into that company then the club and stadium would be back together. 

'back together' is the club owning the stadium imo   Could be achieved by DCFC owning 202  But may be hard to achieve given what's gone on

The stadium and club being owned by a company controlled by the owner is what we have right now under MM 

To be clear I don't think it's a big deal so long as the lease is strong enough