The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I have no idea why the EFL would agree to deduct another 15 points now, so it leaves us with a clean slate next season. We’re very likely to be relegated without any more  deductions, and even still, if we stayed up and had -15 with further restrictions on who we can bring in, we’ll be more likely to lose players and suffer another long season battling the impossible. I genuinely think we’d be in a stronger position as a Club if we started clean in League One, than with a points deduction & more restrictions in the Championship.

I don’t officially know what they can or can’t do, but I think it’s always been in the EFL’s want to see us relegated this season. It shows their punishments work no matter how much of a shambles it was getting there. So if they guarantee relegation, clean slate with the club and we all move on? That kinda works for everyone. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I will take anyone willing to save us from liquidation - anyone who moans needs to question their thought processes 

let’s see what tomorrow brings 

The worry is that he’s just spent 3 months stringing Preston along before pulling out. If he does that to us, we’re dead.

Just now, TuffLuff said:

I don’t officially know what they can or can’t do, but I think it’s always been in the EFL’s want to see us relegated this season. It shows their punishments work no matter how much of a shambles it was getting there. So if they guarantee relegation, clean slate with the club and we all move on? That kinda works for everyone. 

Possibly but depends how hard they really want to hit us. We were half expecting a 15 point deduction next season in League 1, so they could’ve done that, hit us even harder, and got away with it.

The gripe is obviously MM vs the EFL. If there’s been some kind of deal done where MM is completely removed from the future of the Club in order for a clean slate after this season, then that’s something that might’ve been mutually agreed.

3 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

I know the club isn't worth that and I know it doesn't make any business sense. The situation is awful and I'm still frustrated about it. It's all Mel's fault and if he just gave the stadium to the club or accepted a hit then I reckon the creditors would be paid off.

He isn’t going to do that though unless maybe it goes to the last day. If he was to that he might aswell not put it into admin. 

Just now, duncanjwitham said:

The worry is that he’s just spent 3 months stringing Preston along before pulling out. If he does that to us, we’re dead.

We don't have a clue what's happened behind the scenes at our club, let alone at Preston.

Kirchner has said he wants to buy a club. His first choice was ours but the price was too high. So he started looking at Preston. The rumours are now saying he's looking at Derby again - presumably because the price has been lowered (council - ground?).

That doesn't mean he's "stringing" anyone along.

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

We don't have a clue what's happened behind the scenes at our club, let alone at Preston.

Kirchner has said he wants to buy a club. His first choice was ours but the price was too high. So he started looking at Preston. The rumours are now saying he's looking at Derby again - presumably because the price has been lowered (council - ground?).

I don't think the Preston takeover was ever really on. He was still stalking Derby on Twitter, he clearly wants the club.

Our relegation isn’t one based on results. 

It isn’t one based on a sporting competition on a field of sport.

It’s not because our team or players or coaches are not as good as the other teams in the same league

it’s a punishment inflicted by the EFL, caused by Morris and provoked by Gibson.

we have shown them all up for their incompetence, vindictiveness and money grabbing ways

5 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Agree with most of that, but assuming the Preston statement from the other day is correct, I’d definitely say stringing along.is an apt description. Sounds like he got as far as agreeing a price and signing an exclusivity agreement, then kept submitting lower bids until the agreement expired.   Not exactly an encouraging sign for us…

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I rather keep fighting to stay all rooney hard been for nrothing and sacrifices he had to make I rather we stay and stick two fingers at them.

Haven't you been saying we need to save the club at all costs? This might be one of those costs.

To those saying he’s a tyre kicker, Kirchner passed the Q test on funds to even get the chance to bid (£50m + £50m for ongoing funding), he did the EFL fit and proper tests off his own back back in November. He wouldn’t pay what we wanted, he’s looked at Preston but now possibly a better deal is available for Derby he’s back in. 

Have no reason to think he isn’t legit. Fact he’s potentially going to be named PB and will look to buy the club, I wonder if @The Baron still thinks he’s Erik Alonso MarkII

1 minute ago, LazloW said:

Haven't you been saying we need to save the club at all costs? This might be one of those costs.

Yes club needs saving at all costs yes.

But I feel all hard work rooney done should not be in thine and what better way to say to all of them that want us gone we are derby county and we are staying put.

2 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

To those saying he’s a tyre kicker, Kirchner passed the Q test on funds to even get the chance to bid (£50m + £50m for ongoing funding), he did the EFL fit and proper tests off his own back back in November. He wouldn’t pay what we wanted, he’s looked at Preston but now possibly a better deal is available for Derby he’s back in. 

Have no reason to think he isn’t legit. Fact he’s potentially going to be named PB and will look to buy the club, I wonder if @The Baron still thinks he’s Erik Alonso MarkII

Have you even throught teamed up with Clooney or mike Ashley.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I rather keep fighting to stay all rooney hard been for nrothing and sacrifices he had to make I rather we stay and stick two fingers at them.

There is a very slim chance we would stay up B4, very slim indeed if Reading win tomorrow. If we can have the ownership resolved and start afresh next season on 0 points in League 1 that would be fine by me….

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

There is a very slim chance we would stay up B4, very slim indeed if Reading win tomorrow. If we can have the ownership resolved and start afresh next season on 0 points in League 1 that would be fine by me….

But reading could lose also I think still think and believe that we can get out of this and be on 0 points in the champership but no matter what league were in I will be there and right behind derby county.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes club needs saving at all costs yes.

But I feel all hard work rooney done should not be in thine and what better way to say to all of them that want us gone we are derby county and we are staying put.

No one will pay the money to avoid the deduction, so it's this season or next - if we are to survive at all.

But I remember the fun in the third tier last time. You'll enjoy going to grounds you've not been to before.

With Kirchner as owner, I think Rooney will stay as manager, we'll be able to keep many of the players, get others. 

Just think: a clean slate, we'll be competing at the top of the league instead of fighting for survival.

The impetus will see us storm the championship the following season, successive promotions.

Believe. COYR ?

Edited by IslandExile