The Administration Thread

Boycie

23 minutes ago, Joe said:

must be something about owners and which part of Derbyshire they are all from triangle formed around Brailsford, Ednaston and somewhere near Brailsford over three owners (excluding USA owners) since late 1991

For the avoidance of doubt, please be clear that David Clowes lives and Lionel lived in the two villages that form the parish of Brailsford & Ednaston. He whose name we no longer mention lives in close proximity but outside the parish boundaries. We who live here are very precious about that distinction at this moment in time and forever more ??

Just now, Ewetube said:

The more I think about it, the more I'm glad the Kirchner deal didn't happen.

I think the circus would have continued and the gutter press would have had a field day with CK at the helm.

Agree with Ed re the tyre-kicker, I think we dodged a bullet there.

Really hope Bury bounce back. Would love to play them at some point down the line too.

14 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

From the bottom of my heart thanks DC. 

Also, thanks to each and every member of this forum. Through this whole mess the support and comradeship has been great. I don’t know how I would have got through this without coming on here whether is was for @RoyMac5’s updates, @admira’s daily games and the mods for keeping it all in order. 

Now let’s get some players in and prepare for what will be a very tough season. Let’s remember in the hard times going forward where we’ve come from. UTR

Isn’t next week going to just brilliant ? Arguing about signings, and contracts, chewing cud on Liams potential, who might stay, the lead up to the opening friendly, Will CKR’s aging grunt be a winner in league one. How big the crowd will be at the first home game.

Not having to think about points penalties, Gibson, bank transfers. Joyful !  If anyone mentions amortisation, Mr Morris, accountancy or MSD they should be chained up outside the city ground and pelted with pieclets 

2 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Agree with Ed re the tyre-kicker, I think we dodged a bullet there.

Really hope Bury bounce back. Would love to play them at some point down the line too.

Until we get a fulll team sorted, maybe we could offer them a 5 a side kickabout ?

Every single Derby fan, who has the means to buy a season ticket, absolutely should feel a duty to do so this season.

A fan has bought the club and it will take every single one of us to help it be successful. In League One we can be the difference, the support can make us competitive against our business plan.

I really hope people put their hand in their pocket like never before, Clowes deserves that!

11 minutes ago, papa_lazarou said:

It wasn't a dream was it? It has actually happened.

Cant wait to see the names of new signings start to come through.

It's certainly going to make playing Derby in Football Manager 22/23 entertaining ??

Yep, unfortunately it was. Hear something in the next 48 hours….2 more sleeps ?

Just now, Ambitious said:

Every single Derby fan, who has the means to buy a season ticket, absolutely should feel a duty to do so this season.

A fan has bought the club and it will take every single one of us to help it be successful. In League One we can be the difference, the support can make us competitive against our business plan.

I really hope people put their hand in their pocket like never before, Clowes deserves that!

Yep... Agreed. I will be doing it for the 1st time in a long time and one for my youngest before his heads turned.

He keeps mentioning Arsenal 'cos of his mum and the other usual candidates 'cos of the kids at school. Burnings of any English Clubs merchandise (other than Derby) in the garden has been promised, just so he knows where he stands ??.

I want to see the ground full every home game. Show the world just how much this club means to 'us' fans.

Let's break the attendance records ladies and gents. We've seen the positive impact our fans had on that group last season, we can do it again.

Buzzing! Can't wait to see Liam build a squad and be competitive. We need to give that gentleman a chance and not be on his back if we aren't on it straight away. Massive job, huge rebuild. It will take months and much wheeling and dealing. On the plus side we should be fully ready for the January transfer window for the 1st time in ages ?.

1 hour ago, Brammie Steve said:

The covid pandemic has had an adverse effect on many people's mental well-being.

It is only this morning that I realise how much the Rams problems over the last 18 months have also been a massive source of extra anxiety to so many of us, particularly those on this admin thread.

The profound sense of relief this morning is tangible.

Let's forget the cruel taunts of some opponents' "fans" and hope that no other club has to go throughanything similar.

Not even the Club who gleefully posted that picture of a young Rams fan in tears at Wembley!

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning," Psalm 30:5

What a beautiful closing line! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

It’s a new morning - it’s a new joy! Let’s make the most of it!!!!

Right this may have been answered and it might sound a bit too pragmatic when I should be celebrating

Does anyone know how exactly the club and the stadium are in relation now? Does Clowes own the Gellaw company that owns Pride Park, then the club separately? Only the club statement says that "the club has been brought under the ownership structure as the stadium".

Does that mean they will remain separate entities owned by Clowes or will the stadium be transferred away from that Gellaw rubbish? Because that was the issue this time that the stadium didn't go into administration?

After 2 years of being away from PP through Covid and Family issues, I'm chomping at the bit to buy a Season Ticket, I'll wait patiently until general sale, I hope they have the seat I purchased for the Bristol City game and is still available, North Stand Lower Corner...near the East Stand.

I'm coming home baby Good Morning Hello GIF by NeighborlyNotary® 

6 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Right this may have been answered and it might sound a bit too pragmatic when I should be celebrating

Does anyone know how exactly the club and the stadium are in relation now? Does Clowes own the Gellaw company that owns Pride Park, then the club separately? Only the club statement says that "the club has been brought under the ownership structure as the stadium".

Does that mean they will remain separate entities owned by Clowes or will the stadium be transferred away from that Gellaw rubbish? Because that was the issue this time that the stadium didn't go into administration?

I’m just guessing cause I’m no expert but I imagine as he bought the company that own the stadium and the holding company of the club, as part of the transaction he’s brought it all under one group? I could be completely wrong.