The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, papa_lazarou said:

I'm sure others have said as much.... I can't be bothered to go back through the responses.... Too busy drinking a bottle of red wine ??. I'd just like to say a massive.....no... A fecking massive thank you to the legend that is Mr David Clowes, Thank you for saving our club, for relieving us all of this collective stress. You sir are an absolute diamond.

Let's be clear here as well to our magnificent fan base what a huge financial commitment and risk this gentleman has undertaken. Expectations reset everyone, survival is key. I'm sure he'll get the business model right. Let's enjoy the moment and here's hoping we get to laugh in Gibson's face sooner rather than later.... I can't be bothered with Wycombe, they are a non entity...

UTRs!!!!!!!

We’re his wife now @papa_lazarou

2 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Hope I get to meet Mr Ploppy Pants in person one day... If he comes across IRL like he does online I'll happily deck the Bamford!

He's got some hate towards the Rams and wants us to be still punished by the EFL. His team Bristol are treading on dangerous ground with their finances, hope he he likes it if they get points deductions etc

15 minutes ago, Ramrob said:

Not a McCartney song, but Here Comes the Sun seems appropriate for the occasion. 

What about "Yesterday" or for Quantuma "Band on the run" and for all Derby Fans "Maybe I'm amazed" For our Academy "Junior's farm". For this season "With a little luck" and for David Clowes "Listen to what the man said".

Sorry but I'm a big Paul Mccartney fan

It’s only 15:15 here so no where near time to close the thread. 
Surely it needs to be closed only when it ceases to be the 1st July all over the world to accommodate our fan base worldwide ? 

If at all according to @David

Edited by England Ram