The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Sorry but this is a farce, every single time it’s close another “unforseen” obstacle gets put in the way. 

we’re a ******* WEEK away from our first friendly and have no team to field. Fans treated with absolute disdain as usual and seemingly not one of those clowns at the club know their arse from their elbow as per usual. 

Ducking wake up and get it sorted you utter, utter morons!!! 

Don’t be shy, tell us all how you really feel...

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I assume that the significance of the screenshot is that the appointment of an administrator end date has been set to today's date? Does anybody know what it was like before? E.g, was the end date just blank, or does it change as each day passes?

It changes each time the case is updated - a new document filed or something.  So something has been updated today, but that's all we know.

3 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

So does that mean that we don't have an administrator anymore ? and so must have completed the sale ?

I hope so mate because we need this done so can get these so called to players from villa in with 10 other signing lined up.

10 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I assume that the significance of the screenshot is that the appointment of an administrator end date has been set to today's date? Does anybody know what it was like before? E.g, was the end date just blank, or does it change as each day passes?

I imagine it would have been blank.

Although I'm not sure what happened with the academy on 9th Dec 2021.