The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, David Graham Brown said:

I’ve not read all the comments on this thread, but is anyone concerned about the possible loss of Rosenior? And who would replace him?

No

we could have ronald mcdonald in the dugout with snow white and the seven dwarfs playing next season, as long as we have a club to go and watch

for me being competitive next season is way down the prioritiy list 

My patience has run out now for CK. Quantuma as well. We HAVE TO MOVE ON!!! Enough is enough. Get all the proposed bidders together (on line) and give them an ultimatum. Whoever is the highest bidder by Thursday evening at 5pm ( not Friday as another day is wasted) then you are the one to move forward. No CK bullshitting, no Q (having to ask an approval from MM) sidestepping. GET IT FRIGGING DONE FOR ALL THE DCFC FANS WHO ARE CURRENTLY TEARING THEIR HAIR OUT. WHAT A FRIGGING LAUGHING STOCK WE HAVE BECOME!!!! Still UTR!

48 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

The obvious conclusion is that either he hasn't sent it or the 'check' has come back positive. But Nixon is adamant that the monet will arrive and Quantuma appear to still consider him a bidder. It's all very strange. 

Well, there's the problem for CK.

He needs to plop or get off the louvre.

1 minute ago, Rich said:

This Nixon fella only  talks in passive aggressive riddles.  I truly believe he knows considerably less than he attempts to make out, to a point I’m not sure he knows any more on the Derby situation than the average fan.

Yup, I think you've got it. That's Alan Nixon alright.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

This Nixon fella only  talks in passive aggressive riddles.  I truly believe he knows considerably less than he attempts to make out, to a point I’m not sure he knows any more on the Derby situation than the average fan.

Hi Alan when do you think Kirchners money will clear?

Reluctantnicko

The money will be here by the fifth shake of a lambs tail.

Ed Dawes took some terrible stick for breaking the CK story last week. We all moan when no information comes forth . And a lot of fans moan if they don’t like what they are hearing. I must admit that Cohig ran rings round Ed , but he is a Barrister.I just get the feeling Ed is doing his best in a bad situation.