The Administration Thread

Boycie

June 13 - At the Trooping the Colour ceremony in London, teenager Marcus Sarjeant fires 6 blank shots close to Queen Elizabeth II, startling her horse. 
horse girl GIF

Edited by Mr. P

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What you have got to ask yourself Archied is how did the situation come to happen? How was MM allowed to do what he did? Obviously the fans are not to blame, nor the players, but it begs the question what were the governance structures in place within the club? What was the financial protocol? That is where the club is to blame I am afraid to say and changes undoubtedly will need to be made internally to prevent such reckless behaviour happening again......that's the truth.....

What was in place within the club was what Morris dictated as owner??‍♂️

Will be interesting what tomorrow brings if CK’s cash doesn’t land. I’m not saying I’m anti CK but he’s had more chances than a Cheshire Cat. 

I also think Alan Nixon has been quite informative during this process but his insistence in shooting questions down with ‘I’m just interested in the cash landing’ is a bit of a cheap answer. I mean we’re all interested in that part but there’s got to be more that meets the eye.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Not long now until we can start making ill judged analogies to the Falklands war of 1982.

When generalisimo Gibsonarie claimed that he had a right to all DCFC and to impose Middlesbrough rule onto the good inhabitants of DCFC.

1984 will separate the booklovers from the 38-year-olds, that's for sure.