The Administration Thread

Boycie

26 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Well we don’t know their motivations. What is clear is that EFl has no confidence in Q’s ability to conduct an M&A process and that their intention is to get involved in that process with the aim of ensuring we are sold and ready to compete next season

I don’t know why fans would not support their involvement 

They’re not there to make decisions for Quantuma, they’re there to monitor the situation to find out if there’s a chance of us completing next season before the fixtures come out. The only decision they can make is to take away the league membership or not, and they want to be able to make an informed decision without all the contradicting noises that surround us at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Agree 100%. Blaming the EFL is nothing less than falling for Mel Morris's propoganda. The accusations he made against the EFL were just a smokescreen put up to try and deflect the blame from himself. It amazes me that so many fans fell for it but I guess people often try and find a scapegoat when things go wrong...

Mel didn’t run the club very well at all and is responsible for running a business into the ground. But surely you don’t believe the EFL have acted beyond reproach and haven’t suffered major damage to their position as a creditable and unbiased regulator ?

37 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

EFL have told us today that the drop dead date in the contract has passed.

Doesn’t mean the contract can’t still be completed though 

What has it got to do with the EFL? The contract is between Q and CK. It's not up to EFL to say what the deadline for completion of that contract is. They have already gone beyond their brief and as of today have just crossed any kind of line for acceptable conduct. Time for retailiation by Q I think.  

What the hell am I reading?

Are people actually forgetting the role the EFL have played in the legal proceedings against us that rumbled beyond the last transfer window and put everyone off making a bid for us.  Delays that saw us lose Jagileka and a goalscorer, plus half of our amazing academy. 

And that's after the legal proceedings against us for the ground etc that led to the delays that led to the late points deduction that led to the legal proceedings that led to nobody putting in a acceptable bid until a month or so a go. 

The fact we didn't go down the season before was 'regrettable'. 

Blame Mel, absolutely, but to call the EFL the boogeyman or a smokescreen shows a complete lack of understanding. 

Christ. 

Edited by Norman

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

What has it got to do with the EFL? The contract is between Q and CK. It's not up to EFL to say what the deadline for completion of that contract is. They have already gone beyond their brief and as of today have just crossed any kind of line for acceptable conduct. Time for retailiation by Q I think.  

Right. Who has the Golden Share, Q?

9 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Agree 100%. Blaming the EFL is nothing less than falling for Mel Morris's propoganda. The accusations he made against the EFL were just a smokescreen put up to try and deflect the blame from himself. It amazes me that so many fans fell for it but I guess people often try and find a scapegoat when things go wrong...

So how is that the problems with EFL have continued for the last nine months after Morris has left? As for propaganda, morris has been pretty silent for the last nine months. Most of the media has been controlled by EFL. Do you not yet get that you might be the one who is being brainwashed by their propaganda? Time for the scales to lift from your eyes I think, if we were all like you EFL would vaporise this club, well i for one am not going to let that happen..

11 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Bit of a stupid comment!

There isn't a Derby fan alive who doesn't blame Mel Morris, but at the same time the EFL have acted appallingly.

If you can't see that then there's no point trying to explain

34 minutes ago, Hanny said:

as you say, the deal could still be done, but now that gives freedoms of all parties to change what they previously agreed upon. That could indeed complicate things even further. 

Will take some time to agree a deal with someone else. More interest has accrued, Q’s costs have increased and another buyer might want another stadium deal. And we don’t have any time. Hope CK succeeds 

(PS and another buyer might not want Rooney)

Edited by kevinhectoring

11 minutes ago, Norman said:

What the hell am I reading?

Are people actually forgetting the role the EFL have played in the legal proceedings against us that rumbled beyond the last transfer window and put everyone off making a bid for us.  Delays that saw us lose Jagileka and a goalscorer, plus half of our amazing academy. 

And that's after the legal proceedings against us for the ground etc that led to the delays that led to the late points deduction that led to the legal proceedings that led to nobody putting in a acceptable bid until a month or so a go. 

The fact we didn't go down the season before was 'regrettable'. 

Blame Mel, absolutely, but to call the EFL the boogeyman or a smokescreen shows a complete lack of understanding. 

Christ. 

Oh plus it is the EFL who are threatening to expel us from the league. According to what rule exactly? Both Nixon and Dawes have said we have paid the players wages for May, so are up to date. So what have we possibly done to deserve being thrown out of the League.. a League that we freaking were founding members of. The jumped up little *****? who the hell do they think they are?