The Administration Thread

Boycie

55 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

Ludicrous statement IMO.

You would rather the Club cease to exist, than a man with a proven business success history, including that of an English Football Club, take over?

Not as daft as the Twitter vote answered by 300 people 50% for Ashley about 18% for CK which when ended was sent to CK, apparently the only one with cash near the table, saying go away we dont want you. If God to forbid we end up with nobody the poster will have a lot of explaining to do to a lot of oeople

9 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Well if they have the money too meet the minimum amount but dont want to, dont spit your dummy out when you're not considered as if they wanted to be considered as a serious party they would pay the amount required. If they dont think its worth that much, walk away, simple.

Ashley is now trying to exploit the issues with Kirchener not being able to submit the necessary funds to purchase the club. 

His thinking on how much the club is worth has always been consistent from the off, he may be in a position short term to have this bid accepted if Kirchener or Quantuma don't pull their fingers out pronto so his bid may well turn out to the the only serious one as you put it soon.

Still doesn't detract from the fact that that's how much he thinks the club's worth regardless of how many millions he has in the bank. 

Just now, I know nuffin said:

Note the sun claims CK paid the May wages. It that another thing ed Dawes was fed duff information on

Nixon originally tweeted that he topped up May's wages. He has now said that amount is a quick loan of £1.6m?

32 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Hi, welcome to the forum, in the financial investment world i see, are you currently on a bank holiday ?

No, today is a Sunday.  It is one of the two weekend days, alongside Saturday, which intersperses the five days of Bank Holiday we enjoy between Monday and Friday. ? 

Edited by CBX1985
Grammar

8 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Note the sun claims CK paid the May wages. It that another thing ed Dawes was fed duff information on

I think they were both right weren’t they?

Ed Dawes said CK didn’t pay them and somebody close to Derby who might not be for much longer did.

Nixon said that the admins paid them as CK had a quick loan with them (or something similar).

Could it not be that Ed Dawes knew that the admins paid it and that’s who he meant?

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

I think they were both right weren’t they?

Ed Dawes said CK didn’t pay them and somebody close to Derby who might not be for much longer did.

Nixon said that the admins paid them as CK had a quick loan with them (or something similar).

Could it not be that Ed Dawes knew that the admins paid it and that’s who he meant?

If you are correct a lot of fans suffered a lot of stress on a non story as the administrators have been paying for months

2 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

If you are correct a lot of fans suffered a lot of stress on a non story as the administrators have been paying for months

The admins have been running the club, not funding it. I’ve no idea if the loan was with them or just facilitated by them but if it is with them then it’s a lot different to how we’ve been operating for the majority of the season where we’ve been relying on player sales/match day income etc.

I think Ed Dawes had the right to raise concern that CK didn’t pay the wages (not directly) as it shows we still haven’t seen CK’s money…which has proved since to be a big issue. 

Good morning folks. 

Quick Question:

why is MA seen here as a previously successful football club owner? 

My opinion is that he took an established PL team down with bad management appointments. Gave out novelty Contracts. Ruined Derby’s promotion push by unsettling McClaren, stunk up the PL by not buying decent players and then finally succeeded by selling them to a country. 

39 minutes ago, Carnero said:

https://www.keycurrency.co.uk/swift-transfer/

An intermediary bank would be used where there is no direct relationship between the sending bank and receiving bank.

As for why the AML checks are taking so long I can only assume that it is due to the origin of funds being mainly from cryptocurrency.

Nixon says the money was "re-sent" last Monday (6th). So 1-4 working days plus additional AML checks could easily see it clear next week and the Kirchner deal completed.

Thankyou , yes aware re relationships having worked in the correspondent banking sector, but worth pointing out. Not sure why he would choose a European bank unless it has a UK arm but even then why not go direct. 

re crypto which I agree it could be a reason, even if it was referred to the NCA/FinCen it should have cleared by now. However I’m not sure how quickly some European law enforcement agencies work, say Malta or Lithuania, so perhaps that is the issue? 

i think we re all shooting in the dark here but I’m with you I have a feeling the funds,will clear next week

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What? Is that the "big reveal article" that Nixon had promised us for today?

Anyway, people saying CK staying in the UK to resolve the DCFC purchase.

Is it then merely coincidence that the LVIV golf tournament, that he'd been watching, finished only yesterday?

Edited by IslandExile

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

On liquidation, the players registrations are transferred to the EFL, who then sell them on to ensure that all footballing debts are repaid.

So, it is not quite true that they have zero value.

Really??  I can’t think of any way that could possibly happen, for many reasons.

Players become free agents - the last time I checked. Unless the EFL are engaged in modern day slavery…

Where did you get this information from?