The Administration Thread

Boycie

18 minutes ago, admira said:

This thread is becoming like one of those TV news stories where something major has just happened like a disaster but no-one knows any details yet so they just fill hours of time with speculation.

We should all just switch off our computers and phones and go and read a book?

War and Peace? That should take at least 48 hours.

23 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Assuming the 31st was day 1, we could be looking at next Wednesday at the very latest?! ?

If we're at attempt #3 and avoiding the 10 day route, then we should have an answer by the end of the week?

Not everyone uses that search tool so some may be quicker esp large financial institutions

16 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

And from other posters.....

The expertise on this forum is great - we could run a football club.

Mel, you should've come on here more often. Kirchy baby are you listening?

Second thoughts: we should leave team selection to the manager. Well depending on the manager. OK, we should have a say in the appointment of managers.

I think GOC would be fine at that too! So multi-tasking saves ££!!

39 minutes ago, SamUltraRam said:

As the Pound has recently dropped in value against the US Dollar, this makes the deal cheaper for CK offsetting his cost outlay by $2m - $3m for a guess

This would at least cover some of his legal expenses I suppose - or his jet fuel !!

This is a good point and I agree on the 2-3 million USD. I wonder if they have had discussions around this whether 1) This is just a bonus for CK or 2) This is extra money CK will now put into the club for hopefully the club to invest in the near future (Not on creditors)

London and Football has been awash with "questionable" money from numerous "Questionable" individuals from numerous "questionable" countries, running into £billions....Kirchner is involved in sporting sponsorship across different continents, the minute he tries to send funds to purchase DCFC, suddenly the Authorities find the red tape draw...........what a surprise.

8 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

Still odd that no official statement from either EFL or Q Lethe end of exclusivity......or indeed just general concern re the delay? Views?

Bit weird. The "will/might" end exclusivity came out via journos not Q official.

We've got to assume Q/EFL have seen something saying cK has sent the money and want to give it as long as possible to get over the line - but do not want to say anything in case the money doesn't arrive (or someone pulls the plug) - the media pressure yesterday was probably unwelcome and eventually got a "we'll look at options" response.

Still can't blame people waiting on money getting twitchy. And some of those are probably getting "big Mike'll get you paid" in their ear.

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

They have a pre-season match vs The Rams.

Ramsbottom Utd to be a bit more specific.

Ah I’ve just realised that there is a Bury FC and. Bury AFC which is where I was getting confused!

52 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

we should have an answer by the end of the week

(^^^^ out of context but used to introduce my point vvvv)

When does the LVIV Golf event finish?

I wonder whether a big Unveiling / Press Conference involving Kirchner, Rooney and some marquee League 1 signing will be scheduled for tomorrow. After all, CK is in the country.

@Owen87ITK have you been placed on standby?

Edited by IslandExile

10 minutes ago, Phuket Ram said:

Can you still say “Omo”? 

When I were a lad delivering Groceries, you got free Black and White (binary coloured) salt and pepper pots with OMO. Housewives (persons) didn't want them so I ended up with about 30 or so --used them as targets for my air pistol.

37 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

And from other posters.....

The expertise on this forum is great - we could run a football club.

Mel, you should've come on here more often. Kirchy baby are you listening?

Second thoughts: we should leave team selection to the manager. Well depending on the manager. OK, we should have a say in the appointment of managers.

Just as long as B4 is in charge of player sales