The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I hope we are all managing to remain upbeat and positive.

https://www.samaritans.org

www.mind.org.uk

I don't want to be dramatic but seriously, of the whole thing is contributing to you struggling, please reach out. There's me and any number of forum regulars who'll listen as well as fantastic organisations to help.

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Even allowing for all the anti money laundering checks that need to be completed, a transfer of funds from the US to the UK shouldn’t take more than 3 or 4 days tops to arrive as cleared funds. Even transfers from/to countries with “less sophisticated” banking systems wouldn’t take much more than a week. 

If this is genuinely what's happening, you have to assume that someone is asking questions and and not liking the answers they are getting. 

Or possibly HMRC (or whoever does the checks) is so swamped post-COVID that they are taking longer than normal (see the passport office, for example).

There was a misprint in the monetary transfers.

Given CK's dabbles in e-currency, it's an easy error to make.

The documents mistakenly got written as 'cryptic-currency' instead of 'crypto-currency'.

Either that, or the banking execs involved are suffering from digitalis poisoning

:((

Edited by Woodypecker

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Even allowing for all the anti money laundering checks that need to be completed, a transfer of funds from the US to the UK shouldn’t take more than 3 or 4 days tops to arrive as cleared funds. Even transfers from/to countries with “less sophisticated” banking systems wouldn’t take much more than a week. 

Unless, of course, there are questions regarding where the money originated from. Because CK has been a little vague regarding his actual wealth, we still don't know if he is financing this entirely from his own pocket - if not, that may raise a red flag with the authorities....

Chill Out Dancing GIF   lets see what the rest of the day brings , something tells me Dawes has got this wrong again , im sure CK hasnt come this far in the process to bail out now                      

6 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I guess it depends when the money was actually sent? If it was last Tues for example which is wheb itvwas expected to be completed by originally then with the bank hols today would be day 4 of working days. Providing its the UK end its held up at.

I can see it being Forest & Leeds fans who need to approve the transaction so taking their time to approve ?

13 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Thats all of the paperwork complete, just transferred funds and expect something to happen in the next 48 hours.

I think you will all be pleasantly surprised how quickly things move now..

16546845102342245184259861547670.jpg

Thanks i just need your 3 digit number on the back of your card now please.

Edited by I DONT MIND

If he had the cash, he would be the owner already. Therefore, he hasn’t got the cash in my opinion, and whoever was backing him, now isn’t. So rather than wait for the admins to exclude him to save face, he should grow a pair, be honest, pull out and apologise. Let someone else do it now, it’s just embarrassing. 

The press like to wind people up, especially football fans, it's what sells newspapers.

If ck had a problem with funds for this deal, he had the perfect way forward in the situation, as the press have already said that ma offered to buy the club with him.

Ck declined, so I don't see why funds would suddenly be an issue.

Plus, why go through, all of the things he's had to go through to become the preferred buyer, only to pull out at the last moment because he didn't have the funds, to me that's senseless.

Speaking with experience of going through money laundering checks, the receiving bank and administrators  will want to see documentary proof as to the source of the funds, I was quizzed on sales of property and other assets having to provide bills of sale etc to back up the true source of funding. Making vague references about crypto etc and bank statements would not be satisfactory, also not having any cash would also make any deal difficult.

26 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

We do know his funds haven't gone through. So he may not be fiddling while Rome burns, but he could sound less blasé about the problems.

but you haven't "heard" him, so why is he blase about it? Maybe he's been told "it'll be done by...." and is just letting it run it's course, as we all have to do at times. 

15 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

What is your barometer for this? Please provide the precedent evidence to back up your theory, bearing in mind that this isn't ONE transaction.