The Administration Thread

Boycie

12 minutes ago, jono said:

Yep. I think you’re right. Low to mid 20’s on Saturdays at home and high 20’s against any local ish clubs with decent away numbers. Off set by rainy midweek games against less interesting smaller distant opponents and we’ll be down in the 12 k region. I think season ticket numbers will be influenced by the actual price given what energy prices are doing. I would pay what I paid this season but would be a tad grumpy if there was a rise. What does everyone else think about ticket prices .. what should they be ? What is the right balance between affordability and the clubs need for income relative to last seasons prices ?

Personally I like to see family deals and cheap seats for kids .. get them enthused early and you have them for life .. and they always buy chocolate and sweets ?

Forest charged really cheap prices for all ages under 21 to attract young people and fill the ground, Maybe we should do the same 

H

3 hours ago, jono said:

Yep. I think you’re right. Low to mid 20’s on Saturdays at home and high 20’s against any local ish clubs with decent away numbers. Off set by rainy midweek games against less interesting smaller distant opponents and we’ll be down in the 12 k region. I think season ticket numbers will be influenced by the actual price given what energy prices are doing. I would pay what I paid this season but would be a tad grumpy if there was a rise. What does everyone else think about ticket prices .. what should they be ? What is the right balance between affordability and the clubs need for income relative to last seasons prices ?

Personally I like to see family deals and cheap seats for kids .. get them enthused early and you have them for life .. and they always buy chocolate and sweets ?

Yes, free season tickets for under 12's with a paying adult were very popular till they stopped it after the pandemic, would like to see them back.

25 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

I’m going bed early tonight so I can get up early tomorrow & be disappointed for longer! 

I suspect you could be right - whilst I'm hoping tomorrow, it could well be Tuesday or even Wednesday by the time the funds have cascaded all the way through the chain. I'd hope for some positive updates though to confirm the payments had started...