The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, Curtains said:

Probably not I’m not on Twitter  

Please explain

if you don't get the joke, then don't respond to it.

Your reaction was very over the top for something that is NOT even close to being a dig at anything or anyone currently involved.

Last year, Erik Alonso, the bloke pretending he was minted, posted a Snapchat/Tiktok of a luxurious mansion with floor to ceiling panoramic views over a pool and probably the LA Hillside, suggesting it was his home. However it was lifted/stolen from a Realtor/Estate Agency publicity video.

CBRamette was effectively saying "don't worry about Kirchner, as he's not bullshitted about anything yet, when he does, then worry".

1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

if you don't get the joke, then don't respond to it.

Your reaction was very over the top for something that is NOT even close to being a dig at anything or anyone currently involved.

Last year, Erik Alonso, the bloke pretending he was minted, posted a Snapchat/Tiktok of a luxurious mansion with floor to ceiling panoramic views over a pool and probably the LA Hillside, suggesting it was his home. However it was lifted/stolen from a Realtor/Estate Agency publicity video.

CBRamette was effectively saying "don't worry about Kirchner, as he's not bullshitted about anything yet, when he does, then worry".

Not over the top as she was worried I wasn’t a Rams fan yesterday 

Suggestion. Take it or leave it as you will.

If all this is causing anyone stress or anxiety, have a day off forums/social media and come back on tomorrow.

We are all fully aware of the failed deadlines and how long this process has taken, at the end of the day though we are currently powerless to do anything about the takeover situation.

Sat here refreshing pages, stamping our feet in the hope to hear anything will not help.

If anything does happen early we’ll all still be here tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, David said:

If all this is causing anyone stress or anxiety, have a day off forums/social media and come back on tomorrow.

We are all fully aware of the failed deadlines and how long this process has taken, at the end of the day though we are currently powerless to do anything about the takeover situation.

Sat here refreshing pages, stamping our feet in the hope to hear anything will not help.

It does need to happen by tomorrow though, otherwise we go into 2 bank holiday days on Thursday and Friday, which means it'll be another 'next week' scenario.

16 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

With all this "roster" talk, I hate to open a can of worms, but has anyone heard Kirchner talk? tell me he's not calling us "DURRRRby County"...

I suspect a lot of us have listened to the Zoom/Teams call he did with Amanda Solloway on the 2nd May (it’s still on available on her Facebook page) and, whilst I haven’t listened to it all the way through again, he definitely pronounces it correctly at least once. So, him getting used to the “the English way” is the least of our worries. I think we can forgive him if he does lapse occasionally and refer to us as Durrrrby and calling it soccer instead of football.

I hope/suspect you weren’t being too serious but let’s not try too hard to find sticks to beat him with just yet.

Edited by Tamworthram

8 minutes ago, David said:

We’ll that’s not going to get this thread to 2,000 pages by tomorrow is it.?

2 minutes ago, ram59 said:

It does need to happen by tomorrow though, otherwise we go into 2 bank holiday days on Thursday and Friday, which means it'll be another 'next week' scenario.

Yeah I mean look, we all want the situation resolved ASAP, it’s said to have been all signed now so if we start getting towards the weekend with no update then there will be serious discussions needed.

We also have to be aware of different timezones whilst waiting for news, especially during the day, it’s currently 4.50am on the East Coast, 1.50am on the West Coast. 

Kirchner has already confirmed he won’t be over here, so any announcement would be made inline with the US time I would imagine.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I suspect a lot of us have listened to the Zoom/Teams call he did with Amanda Solloway on the 2nd May (it’s still on available on her Facebook page) and, whilst I haven’t listened to it all the way through again, he definitely pronounces it correctly at least once. So, him getting used to the “the English way” is the least of our worries. I think we can forgive him if he does lapse occasionally and refer to us as Durrrrby and calling it soccer instead of football.

I hope/suspect you weren’t being too serious but let’s not try too hard to find sticks to beat him with just yet.

Once had an American at the old Derby bus station asking me for which one went to Loobaroo.  Eventually deduced he wanted Loughborough