The Administration Thread

Boycie

13 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

He didn't say an agreement was in place, if its conditional on the sale of the stadium, we are only a little way forward of where we were.

Its very encouraging news, but until that clown Morris agrees a price and sells the stadium, its not concrete.

Fingers crossed its all signed and sealed by Monday as thats the target date for CK to start signing the cheques....

Im not getting too excited yet, everything that CK has announced last night, he said last week other than physically signing the paperwork.

I never thought this deal would go through, but, Im so pleased that it looks like he's edging closer to pulling it off.

Get in.  Great news. Hope this means we start with null points next season and can renew contracts asap

I feel like a kid at Christmas and I want to wake the whole dcfc family up shouting “wake up, he’s been, he’s been”

unless there’s a forest fan putting their hacking skills to work 

18 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

He didn't say an agreement was in place, if its conditional on the sale of the stadium, we are only a little way forward of where we were.

Its very encouraging news, but until that clown Morris agrees a price and sells the stadium, its not concrete.

Fingers crossed its all signed and sealed by Monday as thats the target date for CK to start signing the cheques....

Im not getting too excited yet, everything that CK has announced last night, he said last week other than physically signing the paperwork.

I never thought this deal would go through, but, Im so pleased that it looks like he's edging closer to pulling it off.

The stadium sale is made a hell of a lot easier by CK agreeing to buy the club. Puchaser of the stadium now knows it has a tenant that is not going to go pop anytime soon. I expect the stadium sale to go through very quickly. I may be sounding a bit like Quantuma in saying that. 

2 hours ago, Oldben said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/derby-county-chris-kirchner-abuse-7089417

The social media abuse mentioned is uncalled for.

I get that fans are anxious, but the club didn't enter administration for the sake of it, its 60 plus million in debt.

There are few interested in taking over the club, and of those that are, ck might very well be our last hope.

Why do people assume, the rumour about MA being interested in taking over the club has truth behind it. For all we know it's click bate, for a name that could potentially take over derby.

If MA was interested, why wasn't his name just as heavily linked to other clubs being taken over, clubs with less debt.

Never before has a club with 60 million plus debt, been placed into administration, a club that has a former owner that crazily doesn't want to sell a stadium he owns unless he gets compensated by more than 20 million on top of the debt he owns.

A former owner who only paid off boro, in order to help to try and get himself compensated faster, by attempting to expedite the purchase of the club.

If its not ck then who?

If MA really wanted Derby, why hasn't he come out in the press and said he's determined to take over the club and is out bidding ck in order to do so.

Ck says that a deal is a close, a lot of work is bring done behind the scenes thar he can't legally discuss until if at all, until after he's signed the contract.

Non disclosure agreements in business deals are common practice.

With the amount of debt in question, it takes time to buy something the size of Derby.

I hope that the social media abuse on ck is coming from Nottingham forest fans and not derby fans. However, it's irrelevant, ck needs derby fans support and not abuse or else we will not have a club to support.

Did you spend so long writing that you missed the big news?

6 hours ago, Scott129 said:

How many comments will we now get about "conditional on the sale of the stadium"?

Just let people enjoy this one for the time being. It's a ray of light that we haven't had over the past 9 months.

As i put in my ealier post about giving football after 55  years am pleased to announce its all off now.?

Bloody hell I do not want to go through this again. This has been detrimental to my marriage so I hope for my wife’s sake this gets done and we can start to move forward. I’ve also fallen short of the standards of a good father through this - all because of football. But as I told my wife yesterday, I’ve invested 30+ years of emotion and money (well my dad did until I was 16) in this football club. Beyond family and friends this club is my life, it’s even more important than some friends!! 

Maybe over optimistic on the stadium given what we’ve been through. I can understand some skepticism but I don’t think this will be an issue, any transaction to do with the stadium was never going to be completed now so would always have to be a condition. He’s taking over funding. That’s massive.

I waivered slightly last night telling @StrawHillRamto duck off, thankfully he saw the funny side but I wanted to reserve comment until the day was done and didn’t go into meltdown like some although I went to bed thoroughly depressed and pissed off. Now I can say:

DUCKING GET IN!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUU RRRRRAAAAAMMMMSSSSS ??????????????????????????

What great news to wake up to. Hopefully there will be no Issues and this is the start of a new beginning. 

Without being premature, I just want to say what a great place this is. Many of us have struggled throughout this but have felt comfortable enough to talk about it to people we have never met and had nothing but support and kind words in return. Derby County is a source of escape from the world for its fans and for the last few years and more so this season that has been the cause of a lot of stress and anxiety. A massive well done to all on the forum, whether it be the Mods for running it, those who have posted constant updates from other platforms, the ones who offered words of support to those who have struggled. 

Through this whole ? show one thing that has stood out is that we truly have the best fans in the land. 

Let the rebuild begin. 

????

Congratulations Chris and to all those involved on getting a deal done, and thankyou. I’d hate to look back on this thread and see some of the wrong turns I took or what was said when we didn’t know what was going on, but hope we can all look forward and start being a functional football club. 

Im guessing the stadium must be close enough to being sorted, but it’s not really Kirchner’s place to announce who is involved. 

Raise a glass tonight, or your morning cup of tea!