The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I know and not forgetting the Notts Forest, Leeds and every vindictive fan who has wished the worst for our club.

Decided to give it a while longer and no family or friends are awake to share with! Just lying in the dark listening to a noisy deer (who must be celebrating) and reading my phone and feeling a teeny bit tearful. 

I am singing we've got the Kirch all on my own haha

More nervous now than at any other time throughout this whole ordeal! ?

Like someone's about to take a 95th minute penalty that would see us saved from relegation.

Feel very similar right now to how I felt watching us play Sheff Weds at the end of last season, the whistle's about to blow but there's one last opportunity for the opposition to launch it into the box. 

Please for the love of all things holy or otherwise, can we not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!? 

1 hour ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Charlotte Ram knows far more than anyone who posts on here about the current takeover process. Unlike you he is very discreet. You are punching well above your weight here and making a fool of yourself.

57 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Actually my weight has become a bit of a problem recently so you might need to take that one back

@Charlotte Ramknows perfectly well that the club has guaranteed the MSD loans because he looked at the charges registers at companies house months ago 

In among the seemingly good news doing the rounds, I have to say I did a double-take at this exchange. Recognizing we live in an era of very strange pronouns, I'd nonetheless always assumed @Charlotte Ramwas a "she". Instead I now have to assume based in North Carolina...

2 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

It’s not good to gloat    But given how Gibbo extended our agony and how their fans denied that undeniable fact,  it seems right to point out how happy we are and how grumpy the Boro lot will be all summer.

I’m savouring the moment.  

He didnt just extend the agony, he wanted us gone. You are totally right to point that out!

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

In among the seemingly good news doing the rounds, I have to say I did a double-take at this exchange. Recognizing we live in an era of very strange pronouns, I'd nonetheless always assumed @Charlotte Ramwas a "she". Instead I now have to assume based in North Carolina...

Funny I used to think the same. Also that Ken Tram was a redoubtable fan in Vietnam