The Administration Thread

Boycie

So In reality what's the next step assuming it isn't resolved?

Do they let CK try and seal the deal whilst also listening to any other offers (if any are made) now the exclusivity ends?

Did CK actually start funding the club?

Is it clear when the funds run out?

It's just so expected that we get to a deadline and hear nothing, it's so frustrating as fans. I get things take time and we are like clingy partners wanting to know what's going on all the time..... Think most of us just want a resolution now even if it's bad news just so we can process it and move on

Edited by LERam
Spelling

I've done my best to stay positive through this fiasco but I'm struggling now. Today felt like it was a big big moment and we'd finally some good news but with the twitter morons on top of the 'nothing happening' news it is just utterly dispiriting. Doesn't even sound like we are expecting any developments, just hoping for one if something somewhere gives.

2 minutes ago, Alty_Ram said:

I've done my best to stay positive through this fiasco but I'm struggling now. Today felt like it was a big big moment and we'd finally some good news but with the twitter morons on top of the 'nothing happening' news it is just utterly dispiriting. Doesn't even sound like we are expecting any developments, just hoping for one if something somewhere gives.

I agree, the tweet from Georgia Roberts about having a meeting to see if there is any progress tomorrow has not filled me with any hope. I woke up today genuinely with hope that this would finally be resolved, but it looks like CK is setting himself up now to walk away.

Anyone who wants MA should be listening to Gary Neville after the Newcastle v Arsenal game - “Mike Ashley stunk this place out”.

The administrators have a fine line to tread - if they think there’s a real chance it’ll get done with CK then keep going.  Otherwise, move on.  While MA is far from ideal it’s better than no club.

Ultimately, it MM’s mess.  He put us here, he’s stopping us from moving on.

Edited by FlyBritishMidland

4 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Anyone who wants MA should be listening to Gary Neville after the Newcastle v Arsenal game - “Mike Ashley stunk this place out”.

The administrators have a fine line to tread - if they think there’s a real chance it’ll get done with CK then keep going.  Otherwise, move on.  While MA is far from ideal it’s better than no club.

He got them promoted twice, spent money and sold them not put them in admin. I imagine that's Red Nev's comment?!

4 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

So Neville is claiming more than a decade of rancid ownership? Yet one transfer window with a total outlay of the value of a Jack Grealish has them a top ten PL team? Can’t have been that bad to begin with then. 

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

Quantuma are going to be the only winners of this balls up, which they have been masters at. It's a bit like the Wagatha libel case, the winners will be the lawyers. And who picked the Administrators, yes it was Mel. I just hope tomorrow somebody states some facts on where we are and whats happening. Time for this nightmare to finish, sort it everyone.

Who's to blame for the last 8 months, Mel Morris, EFL, Steve Gibson, Quantuma, Rick Parry, Tyre kickers (Fake Sheikh & Alonso), bad refs and that gobby yank at Wycombe. Please feel free to inform me of any other parties that I have missed off the list. The ones that come out with credit in this, is Wayne and his coaching staff, the players and the FANS.

Just about nail on the head with this post.

17 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Well said. MM ultimately is the one who making this such a mess and holding up a deal.

I still think we need to think about a ground share somewhere local to reduce the bargaining power Mel has. That way he has a football ground which has no use...

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

He got them promoted twice, spent money and sold them not put them in admin. I imagine that's Red Nev's comment?!

It was - clue was in Gary Neville ?.

He also got them relegated twice.  They went up with a Premier League squad that needed little investment.  On the surface he might support a manager but there’s little to no investment behind the scenes - recently Newcastle announced plans to upgrade/rebuild the facilities as they don’t meet PL standards.  We praise our academy, and rightly so (the one area MM got right) but we won’t have that under MA.  His business approach is max profit whilst keeping operating costs as low as possible.

But, like I said, I’d take him over no club.  I just don’t think we’ll enjoy it.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He also completely trolled their fanbase by appointing Steve Bruce. While admittedly I found hilarious because it was happening to that deluded bunch, I wouldn't look at it so kindly if he did similar to us!

It's off the pitch where the real problems were anyway, and I'd guess more what Neville was referring to. Left the place to rot.and refused to communicate with the fans 

24 minutes ago, i-Ram said:
27 minutes ago, JPRamFan said:

Not looking like we're going to get a statement from Q or CK before midnight before CKs exclusivity runs out. WTF happens now?

Tuesday.

Don't worry Kevin will be along shortly to tell you for sure. He's been wrong on the last 231 occasions but sooner or later he'll get it right.

Mmmmm, or will he?

2 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Anyone who wants MA should be listening to Gary Neville - “Mike Ashley stunk this place out”.

The administrators have a fine line to tread - if they think there’s a real chance it’ll get done with CK then keep going.  Otherwise, move on.  While MA is far from ideal it’s better than no club.  Ultimately, it MM’s mess.  He put us here, he’s stopping us from moving on.

If CK does pull out for whatever reason why would MA buy the club in its current position. Wait until it is liquidated,that way he doesn't have to pay any contracts up (Rooney and all the coaching staff etc.)and the players still in contract get paid by the EFL and are able to join other teams,i think transfer fees are still involved but the money raised remains with the EFL and goes to paying football creditors and the administrators. He then buys the ground from MM,if that is his intention. He then applies to the FA for a phoenix club to be allowed to join the pyramid at whatever level,if that happens there certainly won't be a phoenix club in place to start next season.

Disappointing day to add to a long list of disappointing days but just dared to look at twitter after avoiding all day. How do fans think the messages they are copying CK into are going to do anything to help matters? Its not just one or two. Then they'll moan when he thinks **** you then and is off.