The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, NimonicRam said:

For me... His last few tweets are setting it up to walk away. Frustration with the fan base constant questions and distancing himself from running the club day to day. Lamenting and exposing DMs from stupid fans. Unfortunately he'll waste another week of our time before he does it. 

His tweets on Saturday said to me all wasn't well. People took them as positive, but his "I will give a conclusion to proceedings", or words to that affect, didn't sound like someone who was about to drop a whole lot of happiness on us.

He will be gone and I don't blame him.

He is used to dealing with real business people and then he comes up against Mel Morris, Quantuma and Stephen Pearce, I bet he things us English are a right bunch of wallys 

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

His tweets on Saturday said to me all wasn't well. People took them as positive, but his "I will give a conclusion to proceedings", or words to that affect, didn't sound like someone who was about to drop a whole lot of happiness on us.

He will be gone and I don't blame him.

He is used to dealing with real business people and then he comes up against Mel Morris, Quantuma and Stephen Pearce, I bet he things us English are a right bunch of wallys 

You’d think Q would have a solid master plan set up when they gave him the call to come back. Apparently not.

20 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

For the benefit of Mr Shi*e

image.png.6b058640b1ba9e5a536027f833f1a821.png

I've heard the hold up is the valuation of the stadium and its contents. 

The seats, boxes and concourses are easy enough to value, but it's hard finding consensus on the historical items included in the sale.

Maxwells silver hammer is proving a major stumbling block.

47 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

I wouldn't blame Kirchner for walking away at all.

Merely for the fact that despite him telling fans there will be updates as soon as he can, our fans still bombard him, pester him , abuse him and actually track the plane he's on to see where he's going.

Hasnt he figured out that twitter is toxic? I mean why would he be responding to  direct messages from every Tom Dick and Harry does he not have better things to do? 

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

This period of exclusivity is just a white elephant load of nonsense - there's no one else interested in buying the club offering to pay as much as Kirchner so it may as well last indefinitely until if he decides to pull out.

What if we run out of money in the meantime?  A bird in the hand and all that. 

20 minutes ago, Rev said:

I've heard the hold up is the valuation of the stadium and its contents. 

The seats, boxes and concourses are easy enough to value, but it's hard finding consensus on the historical items included in the sale.

Maxwells silver hammer is proving a major stumbling block.

A long and winding road 

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

What if we run out of money in the meantime?  A bird in the hand and all that. 

I reckon that's when the game changes. I think it's fair to assume that MA has no interest in buying Derby at anything like the prices CK is negotiating.

When we run out of money, after our remaining assets go (such as they are) and liquidation is very real, -15 points is irrelevant, a clubs history is irrelevant, there is nothing for the creditors so they get nothing. The club we love ends. 

Then there is a name for sale for a nominal amount, there is a ground holding 33k in a city with no club, available at a discount. That is the cheapest someone could get the club, so that's what I reckon MA will pay, no more.

Mid July that'll be it. Current funds go to June, remaining assets (Bielik, Bird, Knight) another month. Then winding up, then MA.

Sorry I cant find any optimism guys, it's long since left me.