The Administration Thread

Boycie

46 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Could he be first to leak completion of the deal I wonder (hope).

Nixon's awaiting the premature news leak from the EFL HQ (ooh-err, Missus!) because Parry & Cronies have to be seen to be in charge of the situation - and of course, if it's negative news, that gives Nixon and associated hacks another chance to spread sh !t all over DCFC again

Clickbaiters must serve obediently as the EFL's Oracle function, to receive their 'scoops.'

?

With Kirchner in Dallas (I believe) they're 6 hours behind us. Even if everything were signed and sealed by midday his time, that's 6pm here. I certainly wouldn't expect any early announcements unless they're confirming an extension to the extension to the extension. If he's walking away, that probably won't be until quite late in the day here.

If CK is back in the States, its clearly not happening today, he would want to be close to such a big deal, after all this is alledged too be 100% his own money for now.

I think its about to go belly up, Mike Ashley only needs to pop down from J28 though, so fear not.... ????

Like I said before, the conclusion word CK used at the weekend,gave my cause for concern....  Q should of insisted on a none refundable bond, Kirchner now gets to walk away with limited cost to himself, Derby are looking at a clock about to strike midnight....

Edited by RAM1966

12 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

If CK is back in the States, its clearly not happening today, he would want to be close to such a big deal, after all this is alledged too be 100% his own money for now.

I think its about to go belly up, Mike Ashley only needs to pop down from J28 though, so fear not.... ????

Like I said before, the conclusion word CK used at the weekend,gave my cause for concern....  Q should of insisted on a none refundable bond, Kirchner now gets to walk away with limited cost to himself, Derby are looking at a clock about to strike midnight....

I wouldn't agree with that, in this day and age everything can be done at a distance, he has said he wont be moving over here so I'm sure he will be happy with his team over here dealing with it.

13 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I wouldn't agree with that, in this day and age everything can be done at a distance, he has said he wont be moving over here so I'm sure he will be happy with his team over here dealing with it.

Thats true, but, something this big, I would of thought he would be here in person.  Its a long way off, he's gone too quite, remember the Ram emoji the morning he was made PB?  

He's hardly a shrinking violet, its going to be all about him, if he does by some miracle land the deal.

Im sure his press people are preparing the, blame MM for not being prepared to sell the ground for a dustbin lid statement.

The impass was just to great to get a deal done.

Edited by RAM1966

6 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Thats true, but, something this big, I would of thought he would be here in person.  Its a long way off, he's gone too quite, remember the Ram emoji the morning he was made PB?  

He's hardly a shrinking violet, its going to be all about him, if he does by some miracle land the deal.

Im sure his press people are preparing the, blame MM for not being prepared to sell the ground for a dustbin lid statement.

I am sure there are plenty on here wishing you were a shrinking violet.

7 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

He's got another business to run as well. No harm in getting the deal done any which way then coming over in the near future for a proper bells and whistles visit if that is what ends up happening.

32 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Agreed and completed are of course 2 different things.

I could see the final hurdles in terms of agreement being made without him being present in person, then him flying over to do the completion elements.

I still fear you're right and we're about to get another massive let down.

13 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Huge to us - not so to him. 

Edited by Wolfie20

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Agreed and completed are of course 2 different things.

I could see the final hurdles in terms of agreement being made without him being present in person, then him flying over to do the completion elements.

I still fear you're right and we're about to get another massive let down.

Oh no! Pessimism is catching ?

7 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I hope, and think, you’re wrong. In this age of video conferencing it’s not really necessary for him to be here in person and, as he has said a few times, he does have other commitments. Regarding going quiet, I rather hope it’s just down to 1) The time difference between here and Texas, 2) just a few minor details to finalise and 3) some kind of formal signing of an agreement (whether remotely or by Cook on his behalf). 

Hold your nerve and don’t begin to panic unless we’ve still not heard anything by say 6pm.

15 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Do you live in Nottingham? 

.....just askin 

3 hours ago, duncanjwitham said:

I've seen suggestions that the bigger insolvency companies just don't want to touch football clubs any more (not just Derby, all football clubs) because the fees they get just don't justify the extra hassle - you've got fans demanding press conferences every 5 minutes, and questioning your expenses, the EFL/FA/EPL etc getting involved, on top of the structure of football clubs (lots of expensive intangible assets you can't easily sell, a stadium that's only valuable with a club to play there etc).  If the EFL start putting off the smaller companies too, there's a real risk that there's nobody left.

Nixon claimed nobody else would take derby on

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I hope, and think, you’re wrong. In this age of video conferencing it’s not really necessary for him to be here in person and, as he has said a few times, he does have other commitments. Regarding going quiet, I rather hope it’s just down to 1) The time difference between here and Texas, 2) just a few minor details to finalise and 3) some kind of formal signing of an agreement (whether remotely or by Cook on his behalf). 

Hold your nerve and don’t begin to panic unless we’ve still not heard anything by say 6pm.

It's 1.30pm here but only 7.30am in Dallas. What time do banks open over there to move the cash as I don't think BACs would work for circa 30million. Give him time to eat his breakfast!!