The Administration Thread

Boycie

9 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not surprised. Can't be arsed to read it.

I kind of get it... But equally i think they need to be careful that the EFL doesn't overreach here. With the football creditors rule etc I do wonder whether the government might be upset with this, if it is seen to put another obstacle in the way of a legal process. There is also the very obvious conflict of interest issue.

9 minutes ago, cosmic said:

“The report mentions the criticism Quantuma have received for their decision to launch a legal challenge against the 21-points deduction to Wayne Rooney’s side. The challenge was unsuccessful.”

So not overhauling to help clubs, only to help themselves. Typical. 

The challenge was abandoned after Q and the EFL came to an agreement - it wasn't unsuccessful....

9 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

I kind of get it... But equally i think they need to be careful that the EFL doesn't overreach here. With the football creditors rule etc I do wonder whether the government might be upset with this, if it is seen to put another obstacle in the way of a legal process. There is also the very obvious conflict of interest issue.

You can bet that, to get on the EFL approved list of Administrators, they'll have to agree not to challenge the EFL’s Administration rules (including points deductions) or any dictat they issue about what a football debt is. 

This isn't about better VFM for creditors, or achieving a faster, cheaper process, you can bet on that. 

33 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

The challenge was abandoned after Q and the EFL came to an agreement - it wasn't unsuccessful....

Wonder what that agreement was and how dcfc or the creditors were better off because of it. I cannot remember it being revealed in a meaningful way

48 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not surprised. Can't be arsed to read it.

Dangerous, basically they're getting admins on their pay books that clubs have no choice but to go with, they can't find their own that will speak up against the EFL like Quant have.

EFL needs to be investigated and overturned quickly they're literally turning into the football Mafia doing what they please, again why I'm so ****** off with Mel he had them on the ropes and just gave up.