The Administration Thread

Boycie

3 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

It's a fairly encouraging sign that the extension is only to Monday, no?

Until it’s extended again, I know it’s negative but this has just been happening over the last 2 years, we’ve had the 24/48 hours we’ve had the end of the month, now we’re onto extensions, it’s getting very hard to to see any positives at all

39 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Does mean CK can stop to the end of his golf tournament with Bangkok being about 6 hours in front of us. Back midmorning Monday just in time to sign the papers. That will please that little company organising the tournament 

A RAM CO

CK can sign any documents digitally from the 19 hole, he doesn't need to return 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Rooney leads us to promotion and FA Cup glory (the first team from the third tier to win it?). What a final episode to a Netflix series that would make. 

And the final would be against PL strugglers Forest who get relegated and lose the FA cup final in one season. It also turns out that Malcom Ebiowe was wearing Craig Bryson's hat trick boots when he scored the winner

1 hour ago, I know nuffin said:

Does mean CK can stop to the end of his golf tournament with Bangkok being about 6 hours in front of us. Back midmorning Monday just in time to sign the papers. That will please that little company organising the tournament 

A RAM CO

I hope he persuaded the Aramco executives at the tournament to buy naming rights on PP. think that on Saturday they became the most valuable company on the planet 

Edited by kevinhectoring

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Clear to see this is very close.

Or very close to a final stalemate with  no other option to fall back to........

The EFL have to be starting to issue deadlines now as they have to be certain that DCFC is in a position to start the season, let alone complete it.

At the moment there are insufficient players, and the club remains under embargo until it exits administration.

The EFL will at some point have to make their decision in order to finalise the league structure and inform any team they they are not relegated, or, that they are actually promoted.

My view would be that this has to happen before the transfer window opens, or the clubs relegated/promoted would be disadvantaged by maybe releasing players they could have kept, and by not being able sign players they could have.

Edited by RipleyRich

48 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Are you sure of that with such a high value. 

Electronic signatures are legally recognized in the United Kingdom and are provided for in the Electronic Identification and Trust Services for Electronic Transactions Regulations (“Regulations”) in 2016, the Electronic Communications Act of 2000 (“ECA”), and the Electronic Identification and Trust Services for Electronic Transactions (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 (SI 2019/89) (the “UK eIDAS Regulation”).

And CK even has satellite internet ???

Edited by Elwood P Dowd

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Rooney leads us to promotion and FA Cup glory (the first team from the third tier to win it?). What a final episode to a Netflix series that would make. 

And Colleen has her first ride in the Grand National on a horse called Rammy , it wins at 50-1 and we were all on at 100-1. 

2 hours ago, BrainyRam said:

Sorry if someone's already posted but just seen this on Twitter from Amanda Solloway which indicates CK has an extension to Monday. - hopefully it means an outcome is near.

https://twitter.com/ASollowayUK/status/1525128424754405376

Hope one of the mods can put Amanda's tweet in the Daily Updates thread as it can be tough to follow what's going on. Another 48 hours it is.

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

It's a fairly encouraging sign that the extension is only to Monday, no?

Did they say which Monday though ?