The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

67 pages on the Preston thread about their takeover.  Not once is this mentioned till today.  Why has all this come out today- Forest bankers with a jealousy complex  .  Interestingly, someone on the Preston forum has even noticed this calling their ******** out for what it is. 

What do the PNE fans make of him?

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

67 pages on the Preston thread about their takeover.  Not once is this mentioned till today.  Why has all this come out today- Forest bankers with a jealousy complex  .  Interestingly, someone on the Preston forum has even noticed this calling their ******** out for what it is. 

67 pages!?!

1 hour ago, Derbados said:

Jesus Christ, how many stupid tweets has this guy sent out?? It’s like every thought he has in his brain just automatically transfers to Twitter. 

It's a quote from a film called "Margin Call" which was current at the time of his tweet. 

1 hour ago, Topram said:

Hopefully Ashley has come in last minute 

It really doesn't matter who became PB, somebody somewhere would be dragging something up to try and change peoples minds.

Anybody and I mean anybody willing to invest in DCFC today needs our full backing. If that's CK, brilliant, bring it on young man and see where you can take us.

27 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Where did I say I was judging him by 10 year old tweets? (Although he sounds obnoxious when he was younger.)

As another poster said he doesn't come across as very 'sharp'. He's Alsono with some (how much?) money. 

Maybe because you mentioned the tweets?

Wouldn’t we all wish we weren’t very smart, and in the process of buying a football club, despite what another poster quoted?

Edited by David Graham Brown

I've got a moral conscience all the same but let's not go back to this self-sabotage stuff. I'm pretty sure you lot want us liquidated.

He's far from the worst person to own a football club in this country. Come back when he's funding nazi movements in other countries, money laundering on a humongous scale, murdering journalists, or beheading citizens. Or God forbid ruining peoples lives by having outrageous working conditions in Shirebrook. Low bar I know but that's the field we're playing in.

I'll take the guy who sent some dumb tweets a decade ago and is now disavowing them.

673805.jpg.7909cce796f81b30e4553c390ef56f1d.jpg

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

It always surprises me the stuff people are willing to write on social media.

I mean it’s public, it’s there for anyone to see and unless you delete it early enough it’s there for all to see for a long, long time.

Crazy!

Quite! You’ve got to call into question a person’s mental faculties and thinking processes to put things like that into the public domain for all to see. It’s irrelevant to me whether it was 10 years ago or last year. 

1 hour ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Lol! Which is a favourable season? I certainly don’t know do you?

If we win the next six games, then the -15 is taken next season!!!

If we don't look like catching Reading, then the -15 is taken this season!!

Surely the EFL will be this flexible? LOL!

5 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Quite! You’ve got to call into question a person’s mental faculties and thinking processes to put things like that into the public domain for all to see. It’s irrelevant to me whether it was 10 years ago or last year. 

Very different when you’ve effectively grown up with it.