The Administration Thread

Boycie

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've previously said Kirchner struck me as Erik Alonso Mark II. I'm very happy if I'm wrong.

I'm still unsure where the money's coming from though. Has he sold a business at any point? If not, I'm not sure how he has £30 million (or whatever it is) knocking about.

In the early days, it was rumoured that he'd bought himself a plane so that he could fly over to meet Rooney - that would indicate he has a bit of spare wonga lying around.....

2 hours ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I see the latest trend from Forest and Leeds fans is now to dig up some really old tweets from CK. They're a little troubling, sure, but I'd like to hope he doesn't still hold those views.

Why look at forest and leeds fans opinions, i could not careless what they think.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've previously said Kirchner struck me as Erik Alonso Mark II. I'll be very happy if I'm wrong.

I'm still unsure where the money's coming from though. Has he sold a business at any point? If not, I'm not sure how he has £30 million (or whatever it is) knocking about.

Sold his shares in Calvin Klein 

Just now, Kathcairns said:

Why look at forest and leeds fans opinions, i could not careless what they think.

The Red Dogs should look at their own owner’s past rather than judging CK.

I’m not going to lie, I don’t feel too excited about him taking over as opposed to Ashley but hopefully Quantuma and the EFL can finally make a good decision for the sake of our club.

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

This was always going to go to the wire.

It seems to me that Q have bloody flick flacked all the way through and now have jumped on the very first 'bid' post Boro?

CK would be my last choice before liquidation. As for Rooney he'll stay if wanted and given the tools to do the job, whoever comes in.

Ashley for me, but seems that Mel won't drop his price?

To be honest don't think Ashley would keep Wayne, thats if he wanted to work under him.

3 minutes ago, TheSlate said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before or not. Hoping someone can enlighten me... I understand that pre-contract agreements can be broken. If this takeover gets moving, is there a chance we could keep Festy?

Been wondering if this was possible for a while...

59 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

At least we are all experts in administration, accounting, P&S, stadium valuations, council funding, leasing arrangements and character assassinations now

Although I feel there’s still a development need around the art of communications!!  Give me a couple of days and I’ll confirm more detail…..

27 minutes ago, Oldben said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chris-kirchner-derby-simon-jordan-6907537

Is Simon Jordan right, is kirchner worth 7 billion?

In any case, glad if derby finally gets saved.

He said his businesses are valued at 7 billion it does not mean he has that in cash burning a hole in his pocket. Similar to Mel who is worth 500 million when you added up all his interests and property