The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

I’m not sure about anyone or anything anymore

I am sure that whomever takes over the opposition will be intense .

It almost makes me think what’s  the point 

Edited by Curtains
Spelling

Realistically we cannot moan. Anyone who takes on this basket case of a club at the moment needs our backing.

It has put pressure on the other bidders with all this Kirchner stuff coming out. Naming him as the PB doesn't mean that he will be the one to take us over, it could prove to be a swift move if it gets the other interested parties to actually make a bid that isn't derisory.

2 minutes ago, curb said:

He made a bid which gave him exclusivity, when he looked more deeply into the club he lowered his bid, what does that tell you?

Its OK saying he’s getting the stadium, but how much does that need spending on it to get it to the same state as PPS?

How much would their training ground need spending on it to get it up to Cat 1

What’s the difference in potential fan bases when they’ve got the two Manchester and Liverpool clubs just down the road?

I would copy and paste this post all day long absolutely spot on. A lot of owners will offer a sum until they get in there and have a look at accounts etc and you see something you don’t like your entitled to lower your offer. If you offered 150 grand for a house got a detailed check and they said there’s 10 thousand pound worth of damp damage and the electrics all need doing for another 5k you aren’t just going to say ohh well I’ll just pay it. You go in with a new offer 

22 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

So his bid to take over PNE was unsuccessful? So the question is why? Something must have gone wrong..What? 

Maybe he was just pulling out the chair, and getting his platinum-coated bic out, ready to sign the paperwork at Deepdale, when his 'phone pinged, and he read the text from Q... "Chris stop theres been a development stop i think we can still do a deal stop call me stop regards andrew stop C/O a bigger club stop LOL stop"

CK then waves a cheery yet polite apologetic wave to the heartland of Lancashire-shire, and promptly catches the 14:37 to Derby.

So as you can see, it's quite possible... if not entirely so probable... that absolutely nothing had "gone wrong" as you put it!

...Unless you meant for PNE... LOL!  

22 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I’ve gone from being happy to downright down in the dumps ? 

It would seem lots of anti CK .

I wouldn't worry, it's a natural defence mechanism, or a conceited strategy. Those who are 'anti' out of a defence mechanism, are those, like myself, who understandably thought a rich, local, loyal, fan, in charge of the club could NEVER hurt the club, so now naturally fear that anyone can hurt the club if Mel did. 

Those who are 'anti' out of conceited strategy just want to be able to say "see, I was right about him" if it went wrong down the line.

This is just human nature.

Let’s get CK announced as the PB and let us move onto the next phase of him completing the takeover.

Then whatever happens with the -15 points I’m ok with as long as we survive as a club.

Then we can all get in with supporting our club and talking about football matters on how we are to rise again and hopefully move back up the leagues.

I can’t wait to have some form of “normal “ with our club again.

COYR?

22 minutes ago, curb said:

He made a bid which gave him exclusivity, when he looked more deeply into the club he lowered his bid, what does that tell you?

Its OK saying he’s getting the stadium, but how much does that need spending on it to get it to the same state as PPS?

How much would their training ground need spending on it to get it up to Cat 1

What’s the difference in potential fan bases when they’ve got the two Manchester and Liverpool clubs just down the road?

#No offence, Blackpool.

FTFY  ???

3 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Maybe he was just pulling out the chair, and getting his platinum-coated bic out, ready to sign the paperwork at Deepdale, when his 'phone pinged, and he read the text from Q... "Chris stop theres been a development stop i think we can still do a deal stop call me stop regards andrew stop C/O a bigger club stop LOL stop"

CK then waves a cheery yet polite apologetic wave to the heartland of Lancashire-shire, and promptly catches the 14:37 to Derby.

So as you can see, it's quite possible... if not entirely so probable... that absolutely nothing had "gone wrong" as you put it!

You had me going for a minute, then I realised Northern cancelled the 14:37.

17 minutes ago, Curtains said:

I am sure that whomever takes over the opposition will be intense .

It almost makes me think what’s  the point 

Curtains, Pride Park can hold around 30k fans? You've read a few posts on an Internet forum by a few fans. Do you not think you maybe overreacting just a tad?

I would say that whilst some may have and voice their serious doubts over any of the potential owners that have been linked, I'm sure 100% of fans will be happy to still have a club going into next season, even if their preferred choice doesn't purchase the club.

Owners, CEO, directors, directors of football, managers, assistant managers, coaches, scouts, players, international break holiday destinations, kits, sponsors, stadium names, you name it.... you will never see unanimous unquestionable support for anything at a football club.

You're a lot older than me, no disrespect, but you must know this. 

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Or Maybe.... 

We're the Derby Boys (and girls) making all the Noise every where we go... 

He paused and he thought them lot are real Fans they will stick by me I'm not passing up on a proper Footballing Town. 

21 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

I would copy and paste this post all day long absolutely spot on. A lot of owners will offer a sum until they get in there and have a look at accounts etc and you see something you don’t like your entitled to lower your offer. If you offered 150 grand for a house got a detailed check and they said there’s 10 thousand pound worth of damp damage and the electrics all need doing for another 5k you aren’t just going to say ohh well I’ll just pay it. You go in with a new offer 

But didn't they spend months checking the DPC and all the wiring BEFORE putting in their bids?
Didn't they have to pay a hefty bond to even get access to the cellar?  

?‍♂️

8 minutes ago, David said:

Curtains, Pride Park can hold around 30k fans? You've read a few posts on an Internet forum by a few fans. Do you not think you maybe overreacting just a tad?

I would say that whilst some may have and voice their serious doubts over any of the potential owners that have been linked, I'm sure 100% of fans will be happy to still have a club going into next season, even if their preferred choice doesn't purchase the club.

Owners, CEO, directors, directors of football, managers, assistant managers, coaches, scouts, players, international break holiday destinations, kits, sponsors, stadium names, you name it.... you will never see unanimous unquestionable support for anything at a football club.

You're a lot older than me, no disrespect, but you must know this. 

Thanks for the support.

The whole thing  has gone on far to long .

I understand people have different views

Edited by Curtains
Added

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I wouldn't worry, it's a natural defence mechanism, or a conceited strategy. Those who are 'anti' out of a defence mechanism, are those, like myself, who understandably thought a rich, local, loyal, fan, in charge of the club could NEVER hurt the club, so now naturally fear that anyone can hurt the club if Mel did. 

Those who are 'anti' out of conceited strategy just want to be able to say "see, I was right about him" if it went wrong down the line.

This is just human nature.

Thanks for the support .

You are right. 

Edited by Curtains
Added

40 minutes ago, Patrick Rams said:

So his bid to take over PNE was unsuccessful? So the question is why? Something must have gone wrong..What? That's what's worrying me. To me all this  excitement over this guy taking over the club is very reminiscent of when it was the dodgy Arabs supposed to be coming in.And we all know how that ended.

It’s coz we beat ‘em Satdee innit??

3 hours ago, Strider said:

It was noted multiple times on this thread, how none of the other bids appeared to match Kirchner's original bid (except he wanted to spread some/most of the cost over 3 years).

If ends up paying exactly what he offered in Dec, then Q will have some explaining to do.

It was noted that CK's offer included normal day to day costs which weren't included in the quoted bids for others.

I also seem to recall CK walking away before any bid deadline had been reached, rather than the bid being rejected