The Administration Thread

Boycie

It can't be Kirchner until people start referring to him as 'Chris' again.

Remember a few months ago when it was all Chris this and Chris that?  People responding to his tweets with 'Hi Chris, hope you had a great time at the game. Do you want to duck my missus, Chris?' Even though no-one had actually met 'Chris'.

Some way to go yet.

7 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Preston make it clear Kirchner won't be buying them

+ Kirchner tweets "it will all become clear"

= Kirchner will be named as Derby's PB.

2 + 2 = 5

This is the same fella who spent 3 weeks calling everyone in the admin team and Morris shithouses.  Shouldn't they be sending someone round to tell him off like the supporters they keep bothering.  Unless he pulls 50 million out his arse of course, then it's all a misunderstanding and all's forgotten I expect.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This is the same fella who spent 3 weeks calling everyone in the admin team and Morris shithouses.  Shouldn't they be sending someone round to tell him off like the supporters they keep bothering.  Unless he pulls 50 million out his arse of course, then it's all a misunderstanding and all's forgotten I expect.

You Have A Point Reaction GIF by CBS

I find it hard to believe it’s Kirchner. You aren’t going to make a bid and have it accepted overnight, you’d need to have been working with the admins for weeks at least.  So it would have to mean Kirchner has been secretly negotiating with us, while stringing along Preston, without anyone anywhere finding out, and without mouthing off about it himself on Twitter. All of which I find unlikely.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Kirchner has disaster written all over it.

But, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Has he found new money? I very much doubt it. I wouldn’t trust him any further than I could throw him. Perhaps wires have got crossed and the big news is that Ashley is interested in buying Cardiff instead…..

5 minutes ago, duncanjwitham said:

I find it hard to believe it’s Kirchner. You aren’t going to make a bid and have it accepted overnight, you’d need to have been working with the admins for weeks at least.  So it would have to mean Kirchner has been secretly negotiating with us, while stringing along Preston, without anyone anywhere finding out, and without mouthing off about it himself on Twitter. All of which I find unlikely.

Maybe he spoke to Q when the bidders deadline was due and they told him there was still a chance if he was still interested (because no-one else was putting a bid in) - he’d already done some of the prep work the first time around so perhaps not that much negotiation to do…..