The Administration Thread

Boycie

10 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

Because Ashley is clearly not a bidder. Reading between the lines of that statement it would suggest Ashley is doing the Ashley thing... hanging around the fringes and lobbing in hand grenades until the final, final moment. Then he either tops the bid pot or flies off to buzz around the next pile of stinking dog doo that takes his interest.

Nothing to do with the Derby bid but I was told by a person who is an Administrator that MA’s tactic is to come in with low and late bid a try to take over/ disrupt the biding process.

It does appear that Q seem to be aware of the above and perhaps are not engaging MA as he/his team are not following the Q process. 

If Q already have 2 low bids why would they actively seek out another low bid by a group who will not follow the process.

Whatever the case it does seem that we may start next season with -15 points ??

I feel that the last few words from quantuma were nothing but a threat ,how do they know that the game would be abandoned have the EFL been threatening us or how do they know what a referee would decide ,many games have been held up over the years and have continued or are we a special case.

Charlton fans got it right by throwing balls on the pitch it delayed the games got the medias attention but i don"t think any games were called off or forfeited but i may be wrong about that,fans have many ways of disrupting games years ago people took whistles to the games and kept stopping play ,a club is nothing without fans and yet we are the ones kept in the dark and keep being told to be good girls and boys well i for one am getting p@@@ed of with the EFL ,MM,Q,SG and uncle tom cobley and all. 

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So then we are basically going to be losing the ‘golden share’ then - so it’s national league here we come if the FA let us in at that point but at least it wouldn’t be the EFL 

Why on earth did the administrators allow the yank and the Binnie brothers to walk away if they were offering enough money in January? Which seemingly they were.

Binnie brothers offered £30m including the stadium. So I don't know if that is enough certainly not enough to avoid penalties. Other Yank was full of poo.  

7 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

They lie

Phrasing.

It isn't a problem.  For them. They have a set price, whether that be for a sale or a lease.

Where it is a problem, is for the bidders.  Again, look at the way Q have phrased it. They're effectively saying that the bids aren't big enough to pass EFL rules re: football creditors - the so called Golden Share. That's before even the up to -15 comes in, as far as I understand it.

This is only because Mel won't accept anything less than the £22m owed to MSD.

I can't imagine the football creditors will be anywhere near our top owings, even with 25p in the £1

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

Why? What in their latest statement causes you to say that?

Because they are now resorting to threats to veil their own incompetence.
If it’s true that they haven’t contacted MA for two months when he is on paper the most credible bidder, then they aren’t doing the job that they are getting paid handsomely good enough. 

Get rid. 

Wow, just wow. Naughty fans are being all impatient and agitated on social media so it's us that are endangering the club. Thought it might be our fault somehow....

So there's been 'Significant progress' but an admission that at least some bids (and possibly all) are not even hitting numbers that are enough to maintain our league status 'Golden Share', never mind avoid points deductions.

Time to brush up on our 'how to set up a Phoenix club' knowledge. Perhaps we should all be consulting:

https://www.derbyshirefa.com/leagues-and-clubs/setting-up-a-club

*flippant response*

Edited by Alty_Ram

4 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

I feel that the last few words from quantuma were nothing but a threat ,how do they know that the game would be abandoned have the EFL been threatening us or how do they know what a referee would decide ,many games have been held up over the years and have continued or are we a special case.

Charlton fans got it right by throwing balls on the pitch it delayed the games got the medias attention but i don"t think any games were called off or forfeited but i may be wrong about that,fans have many ways of disrupting games years ago people took whistles to the games and kept stopping play ,a club is nothing without fans and yet we are the ones kept in the dark and keep being told to be good girls and boys well i for one am getting p@@@ed of with the EFL ,MM,Q,SG and uncle tom cobley and all. 

I see it as a warning and a reasonable one at that.

Even someone on this forum has suggested we, all 20,000 of us, should invade the pitch. There are no doubt similar suggestions on the likes of Twitter. If that happened then I'm pretty sure it would rightly be deemed a risk to public safety and the game seriously delayed but more likely abandoned.

1 minute ago, Abu Derby said:

Because they are now resorting to threats to veil their own incompetence.
If it’s true that they haven’t contacted MA for two months when he is on paper the most credible bidder, then they aren’t doing the job that they are getting paid handsomely good enough. 

Get rid. 

It's not a threat, it's a warning. If we all ran on the pitch then the game would almost certainly be abandoned. 

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I see it as a warning and a reasonable one at that.

Even someone on this forum has suggested we, all 20,000 of us, should invade the pitch. There are no doubt similar suggestions on the likes of Twitter. If that happened then I'm pretty sure it would rightly be deemed a risk to public safety and the game seriously delayed but more likely abandoned.

Is that what the Man united fans did? And what penalty was imposed on man United? 

Mel wants to keep the stadium and collect rent with a view to selling it to clear his £22m debt at some point in the future.

That way  he keeps his hand in at DCFC as landlord without honouring his tax and other debts.

It also allows him to choose the PB to achieve his aims. for him that isn’t MA or the Binnies etc. so he made sure they were rejected.

The man is an asses hole

28 minutes ago, Ram Bam said:

This is my take on the statement as well. My completely uneducated guess is that Ashley has put in an expression of interest and said they'll potentially pay more than any other bids but hasn't actually put a bid in. The admins can't accept one of the other bids while there's potentially a bigger offer out there. Meanwhile Ashley is hanging round hoping the other bidders get fed up and give up and can pick us up for as cheap as possible. 

If anyone genuinely interested in saving the club?